PUNISHMENT - CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

WARNING: This chapter contains nonconsensual actions please read at your own dissection.

I'm left to wonder how exactly he plans on ensuring that I won't confuse him with another man again until my vision is obscured by the ribbon. I flinch as Dorian gingerly lifts my head up from the table, then makes a tight knot against the back of my head, immediately stealing away my right to see. I'm left to drown in the darkness that is only momentarily lit up by the sound of Dorian's voice.

"You'll know me just by my mere touch once I'm finished." His long exhales flow into my ears as he teasingly trails his fingertips down my neck, then to my chest where he traces the bottom curve of my breasts. "Remember this moment well so that I may never have to treat you in such a manner again."

Even though I know his patience has disappeared, I try to remove the ribbon from my face, only for my hand to be caught by Dorian's. "Remove that ribbon, and I won't just stop with a simple punishment. I'll give you a real punishment, fit for a naughty human like you. Understand, Cyra?"

It seems Dorian does not desire an answer from me, as he instantly slams his lips into my trembling ones. These kisses pull at my already aching lips and tug at the fear in my chest, forcing it to begin rising once more. He's not kissing me to love me anymore. No, he's kissing to hurt me, to scare me, and it does just that.

I whimper painfully at the sharp tips of his fangs digging into my bottom lip. My blood beads at the two wounds, covering my mouth with a horrible copper taste. Though I don't enjoy the taste, Dorian certainly does as he pushes himself harder into me, sweeping his tongue across the entirety of my lip.

This brings me no pleasure, especially not when I can't see him. All I can imagine is a beast towering above me, eating me whole. The soft pads of fingertips tracing the line of my stomach turn to the rip of claws that tear through the fabric of my dress and turn my skin into ribbons of red. It evokes strangled cries from me that are silenced by jaws that refuse to release me. Those cries turn to nothingness as a breath becomes caught in my throat.

His claws have ceased their torture upon my upper body and turned to my knees. The ripping pain flows up from my knees and beneath my dress to stop at my upper thighs. Only a shred of pleasure is found in this world of dark pain as I jolt against him, raising my hips to press to what could only be his hardened groin.

Nausea ripples through me at the thought that he's enjoying this. He's enjoying my squirming, my trembling, and my pained gasps that silently beg for mercy. However, no mercy is offered as I feel a sharp claw tug at the fabric of my underwear. The feeling is even more terrifying when all I can do is let the sensation grapple over me.

Maybe if I had been able to see, I would have not begun to weep, but instead, I might've been moaning in pleasure, begging him for more. That is not the case though. The fabric of the ribbon dampens from the tears flowing down my face. Despite this negative reaction, those beastly claws continue their assault.

Coldness nips at my hips as my underwear is dragged downward until it is at my knees. The sting of a claw presses against my lower lips, taunting me as it begins to spread me apart to reveal my greatest vulnerability.

A ghost of a cry comes from me at the feeling of something oddly wet and cold teasing my entrance. Only when I feel it enter me, slowly twisting and moving about, do I realize that it's his tongue. He pushes it deep inside me, gently sucking on my most sensitive spot.

My mind becomes muddled, and all I can feel is the sensation of him eating me alive. It drives every single thought out of my mind, leaving only a blank space behind and one single word: beast. With each repetition of the word in my barren mind and every swirl of his tongue, I flinch and buck my hips up in a futile attempt to escape his jaws.