˗ˏˋ e p i l o g u e ˎˊ˗

the two were really nervous. they managed to keep their relationship a secret for the entirety of their promotions. they promised each other to not tell anyone until they were done with promoting glitch mode.

today is the day they planned to tell everyone at once. they messaged the nct groupchat to all meet up in chenle's mansion, which he unsurprisingly has. they were currently in chenle's room with taeyong.

the members started pouring into the mansion, and the chaos kept increasing. but the two were talking with the leader, they decided to tell them first. "so why did you guys gather everyone here?" taeyong asked.

chenle was the one to tell him, "well, you see. since the beginning of april, we've been... dating." taeyong's face lit up at the last word and he immediately embraced chenle, hugging him tightly.

"i knew it! you guys have been closer than ever, i knew something was up!" he said excitedly. he broke the hug and went to hug jisung, "congratulations, guys! i'm glad you two are happy."

he ruffled their hairs, causing the two youngests to giggle and smile widely at his actions. "thanks, hyung. i think i'm ready to tell the others now. who's gonna say it, sungie?" chenle looked at his boyfriend.

"i don't mind saying it, they'll probably tease me more if i didn't..." jisung sighed, knowing exactly how the 20 people in the living room will react. taeyong nodded and stood up. "i'll check if everyone's here."

he told them before leaving the room, even though he only opened the door for a split second, they could hear the loudness of the members and the chaos happening, which deafened immediately after the door closed.

chenle and jisung looked at each other's eyes and grabbed each other's hands. jisung was lost in chenle's warm gaze, "you're so pretty." he blurted out and that made the older blush deeply.

"you're cuter." chenle replied back. jisung smiled and leaned in to give chenle a peck on his lips, but the latter pulled him back and pressed his lips against jisung's, leading the kiss.

but jisung quickly took over and bit his bottom lip, causing him to open his mouth and jisung's tongue enter the warmth. chenle felt jisung's tongue roaming around in his mouth and he unintentionally moaned softly.

they broke the kiss for air, staring at each other's eyes as chenle noticed the lust in the younger's gaze and connected their lips together again, savouring each other's tastes. they fell back on the bed, jisung on top as he made out messily with his boyfriend.

"oh my- guys, do that later! everyone's waiting for you two."

their sessions was rudely interrupted by taeyong at the door, who walked in on the two youngests making out on the bed. chenle and jisung got flustered at getting caught and nodded, letting taeyong leave again.

 it was silent for a few seconds, but they giggled together before standing up and mentally preparing themselves to face the others. they held hands and walked towards the door, but chenle stopped.

jisung looked at him in confusion, "i love you, sungie." chenle suddenly said, his gaze full of adoration. jisung smiled and gave one last peck, "i love you too, cutie." the older blushed at the name.

they exited the room and walked into the living room, everyone got silent and all eyes turned to them at that moment, making them tense up. but the silence broke quickly as everyone was shouting multiple different things.

"everyone, shut up. let them talk." taeyong glared at the others and they all immediately stopped talking. jisung looked at chenle, who gave him a nod of confirmation, before finally speaking.

"well, i'll keep it short. chenle and i are dating, i hope you accept us. and if you don't, too bad, 'cause i love him so much." he announced as he hid behind chenle, backhugging him as if he'll disappear.

and at that moment, chaos ensued, they might even get noise complaints. of course, it was obvious how happy everyone was for the couple, but the way they showed it was quite questionable.

the china line were making monkey noises, the dreamies were running across the room and jumping around, the elder members were somehow a mix of squeels and cheers. it was as if they won the world cup.

but after all the celebration, they all congratulated the couple and hugging them. besides, it's not an unknown fact that they were all secretly shipping the two and hoping for them to get together.

"okay, i have one question. who asked who?" jungwoo asked, the others were all curious as well and stayed silent, waiting for the answer. chenle bit his lip and looked at jisung, "sungie did, at the han river."

"aw, my baby is all grown up!" jaemin cooed and hugged jisung tight as he ruffled his hair. "wow, that's quite romantic for someone like jisungie." doyoung mentioned. jeno, who sat in his lap, nodded.

"i didn't know jisung had it in him, good job." he followed. the others giggled and jisung was standing there sulking, "why are you guys giving me backhanded compliments?!" he whined.

laughter filled the room and jisung just huffed, knowing they aren't actually serious and are just teasing him. nevertheless, they were all happy for the newfounded couple.

all the members ended up staying over, somehow alcohol got involved and many of them got wasted and fell asleep on the floor, table, fridge, you name it. yes, someone managed to climb on the fridge and fall asleep.

needless to say, they all had fun at their little group meeting. chenle and jisung were on the balcony, wanting a rest from the chaos inside. they enjoyed the cold breeze of fresh air as chenle rested his head on jisung's shoulder.

"i'm glad i met you." chenle suddenly confessed. jisung looked at the older, who looked into his eyes. "i am too. i'm so lucky to have you in my life, thank you for always being with me." he smiled warmly.

it got silent again, they were only appreciated each other's presences. chenle threw his arms around jisung's neck and pulled him close to peck his lips. "i love you so much, park jisung." he said and nuzzled their noses together.

"i love you too, park chenle." jisung ran his hand through chenle's hair. the latter was taken by surprise, but his cheeks warmed up immediately, loving how perfectly fitting it is. 

"i like the way it sounds."

════ミ✿ミ════