˗ˏˋ o n e ˎˊ˗

"...sung! jisung! wake up, sungie!"

jisung groaned as he slightly opened his eyes to see a fully dressed and disappointed jaemin in front of him. he grabbed his phone from the small drawer beside his bed to look at the time.

7:30am.

his eyes widened and he sat up immediately. he quickly ran towards the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth, change his clothes and grabbed a small bag for a water bottle and his phone.

jaemin was waiting at the front door and as soon as he saw jisung, he opened the door and let the younger walk through. he locked the door and catched up to jisung who was already at the taxi that he ordered a moment ago. 

the moment they were both seated, the taxi drove off towards the company building.

"why didn't you wake up earlier? you're lucky i was kind enough to wait on you, so now we're both late to practice."

"i'm sorry, hyung. it wasn't my intention to make us late. i just accidentally stayed up all night long and wanted a quick nap, but i slept a bit too long." 

jisung said guiltily and looked down at his lap. jaemin saw his guilty and frustrated looking face and he softened as he pulled jisung in for a hug.

"it's fine, you probably stayed up texting someone from the 'dive into you' app, didn't you?" jisung nodded. the older chuckled at his answer.

"then it is completely my fault, i was the one who basically forced you to download it. so i'll take the responsibility, okay baby?" he ruffled the younger's silvery hair and the latter could only smile at the blonde. they stayed in their hug position until they arrived at their destination.

the taxi stopped in front of the entrance of the building and jaemin and jisung stepped out as they thanked the driver. they quickly ran inside and jisung glanced at the clock hanging above.

8:10am.

luckily, they got through security fast as the guards recognised the two. they took the lift to the floor for the practice rooms and ran to the room they were supposed to be more than an hour ago.

ミ✿ミ

"gosh, where are those two?" chenle thought to himself, and he was sure the others thought the same upon seing their troubled faces. 

he was lucky to have donghyuck as his roommate, because if the ravenette had not shaken his sleeping body so hard that he thought he was getting attacked, he wouldn't have woken up on time. 

he had been on the app jaemin had mentioned at practice yesterday all night, so he barely got any sleep.

"chenle, focus!" their choreographer snapped his fingers as he scolded chenle, causing the latter to get taken out of his thoughts. he bowed to apologise and quickly corrected his position. 

as soon as their choreographer wanted to restart the music, the door opened widely and there stood the two remaining dream members.

"we apologise for being late, hyung, we accidentally slept in." jaemin said as he bowed, jisung quickly doing the same.