˗ˏˋ e l e v e n ˎˊ˗

fried rice was the first thing chenle smelled when he woke up. he felt comfortable, his head laying on someone's soft thighs as the owner of the lap was softly singing a familiar melody with his honey-like voice along to someone else playing the guitar.

he slowly opened his eyes to see mark strumming a guitar, he looked up and saw donghyuck singing beautifully. the two of them were singing and playing one of the songs from their upcoming comeback: 'drive'.

donghyuck felt the boy in his lap moving and stopped singing, causing using mark to stop strumming. he smiled when he realised chenle just woke up, "good morning, did you have a good sleep?" he asked.

chenle hummed half-asleep and sat up, he looked around and heard two voices coming from the kitchen. "what time is it?" he asked the previously singing male. donghyuck checked his phone before answering.

"exactly eight fifteen, and we have practice at ten. jisung is currently showering and you're the last one to go. we're already dressed up, jaemin and jeno are in the kitchen making breakfast and renjun is getting our bags ready." he informed him.

the younger nodded and smiled warmly, "i see, i'll get ready to shower, then. thanks, hyung." he stood up and stretched a bit before walking upstairs. he got in his room and was met by renjun who was busy placing all the necessities in all seven bags.

"good morning, lele! i just heard the shower turn off, so go take a shower when jisung's out." renjun greeted him when he noticed the younger walk in. "will do, thank you for getting our stuff ready, ge."

chenle replied and got out his clothes and a towel, leaving the room and walking over to the bathroom. he knocked on the door, "sungie? are you done now?" a voice from inside replied back, "one sec!" 

the door unlocked and there revealed a glowy jisung with wet hair and a hair towel hanging around his neck. he wore a simple tracksuit and sweats, but the zipper of the tracksuit was left open, exposing his defined abs. chenle could only stare at the exposed skin.

jisung got confused as to why chenle was standing there and staring, until he followed his eyes and saw how he forgot to zip up. he remembered their deal and leaned against the doorframe, he smirked. "like what you see?"

chenle immediately snapped out of his trance and turned beet red, "s-shut up!" he pushed jisung away and got in the bathroom, quickly locking it before looking in the mirror and realising how flustered he looked.

"oh gosh, now he's gonna think i'm a weirdo for staring him like that! stupid chenle!" he whisper-yelled at himself as he pulled his hair. after calming down, he took a shower and did his skin care, putting on his clothes.

but even during all that, he couldn't get rid of the image of jisung's well-built body. oh, how much he wanted to feel those muscles and let his fingers touch the defined abs. how hot it would be to be caged beneath those veiny arms- 

wait, pure thoughts only. but his muscles- yeah, pure thoughts only. and his frame- chenle, you're better than this. stop it. he slammed his head against the wall to stop his thoughts. "lele? you okay there?" he heard jaemin ask.

great, now his head hurts. he held his forhead in pain as he unlocked the bathroom door, he saw jaemin staring at him with a concerned expression. "did you just hit the wall with your head?"