˗ˏˋ e i g h t e e n ˎˊ˗

"wow, you got it so fast, good job!"

the couches were placed against the walls and music was blasting in the living room. shotaro and sungchan went to sleep already, and the dreamies and the two stray kids members decided to teach each other the dances of their most recent comebacks.

despite felix's back injury, he got the main choreography under control quickly and the dreamies were impressed. "i'm one of the main dancers of stray kids, of course i did." he said as he flipped the non-existent hair at his shoulders.

the others laughed, his sassiness was all too similar to one specific member, and jeno was the one who pointed it out. "you remind me of haechan, but a softer and not a total headache version."

"yah, what's that supposed to mean?!" donghyuck gasped dramatically as he glared at jeno. the latter just smiled at him with an innocent look, "it means exactly what it means." he said teasingly.

"don't worry, i don't think you're a headache!" felix stated with a warm smile. donghyuck beamed and ran up to him, embracing him into a hug. "the angel has spoken! now, shut up!" he grinned.

felix chuckled, he hugged him back and patted his head as the others just watched their interaction happen with smiles on their faces. they had been having fun together until they lost track of time.

it was only when jaemin, who sat on the couch at the wall and rested his head on renjun's shoulder, yawned audibly that they decided to check on the time. it was already nearly three o'clock.

renjun looked at the yawning male and softened immediately. jaemin's eyes were threatening to close any moment and his lips were pouty. he was absolutely adorable, like a tired baby that just wants to go to sleep.

the smaller male carefully stood up and took jaemin in his arms bridal style, wanting to bring him to his bedroom. the younger instantly wrapped his arms around renjun's shoulder for support and buried his face in the crook of his neck.

renjun looked at the others, "we'll go to sleep now, don't stay up too late, kids." he smiled at them before walking out of the living room, jeno opening the door for him and walking along. 

he was about to go to jaemin and jisung's room, but jaemin lightly tugged at his shirt. "with you." he mumbled, but renjun heard it and nodded, walking back to his room. jeno cooed at the cuteness of the younger.

he motioned to renjun to sleep in his bed, to which renjun agreed with. renjun placed the sleepy jaemin in the middle of jeno's bed, he laid down at the left side of him, letting jeno lay down on the other side.

"you didn't have to carry me like that, i usually do that for you..." jaemin suddenly muttered. renjun played with his hair, "nana, don't forget that you're the youngest from the three of us, you're still our baby."

he nuzzled his nose with jaemin's before hugging him to sleep. jaemin was too tired to know what happened and was already knocked out. jeno kissed both of their foreheads before going to sleep as well.

"lix, let's take a break, you still need to heal, you know?"

chenle recommended with concern lacing his voice. he saw how felix slightly winced when he was strecthing his arms. jeongin agreed, "he's right, hyung. we still have some stages left before our world tour."