˗ˏˋ s e v e n ˎˊ˗

a/n: this is a '00 line special chapter, but it will transition back to chensung at the end! ˊᵕˋ

¬

"i'm leaving! see you later!"

yangyang announced and shut the door behind him. all of nct has a free day today, so the '00 liners of the group decided to go to an amusement park. 

they agreed on meeting at the dream dorm, mainly because they all lived there except for yangyang.

after some time, the green haired male arrived at the dream dorm and was greeted by an energetic shotaro who immediately let him in.

shotaro told yangyang to wait at the door so he wouldn't have to take his shoes off and on again, to which he nodded at.

he heard the younger inform the others about his arrival, and soon enough saw them come to the door and greet him. but his eyes caught one person in particular.

"renjun, why are you slightly limping? and are those hickeys-"  he asked, but it didn't take long to figure out his own questions.

"don't you dare say another word."  the shorter male lightly blushed and pulled his turtleneck up.

"okay, korean please, so we can all understand!" donghyuck said as he put on his mask and hat.

jaemin saw the interaction between the chinese males and saw renjun pull up his turtleneck, giving him an idea of their conversation. "i think i have a slight idea what they were talking about." he smirked.

jeno caught on and chuckled, causing renjun to glare at the two. yangyang rolled his eyes and linked arms with shotaro.

"we all have a driving's license, right? so, let's do rock, paper, scissors for choosing the driver and passenger seat?" he recommended and the others agreed.

eventually, jaemin lost and shotaro was second to last, but the other's groaned instead of being happy they won. why? because jaemin would be driving.

"i think this is the scariest attraction today and we aren't even there yet."

"are we even gonna arrive there in one piece?"

"oh no, this will be worse than when yuta-kun is driving."

"i haven't even had my comeback yet."

"see y'all in hell, losers."

the five members teased their driver, making jaemin whine. "come on, have some faith in me!"

jeno snickered and patted the blonde's head, "we're just messing with ya." but donghyuck aggressively shook his head. "i'm not. we might actually crash when it comes to jaemin!" he stated.

the other started laughing and jaemin rolled his eyes. he grabbed the car keys of the big car their manager let them borrow and walked out the door to the parking lot. the others following behind him.