𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗟𝗘‼️‼️

Start bij het begin

"Even so, why is it necessary for us to fight for our lives?" Kiba snapped,

"The nations strength is the villages strength, the villages strength, is the shino is strength. And the true strength of the Shinobi is only achieved when it's pushed to its limits, such as in a life and death battle. This exam is chance to display the strength of home country Shinobi and hence the strength of the nation itself."

'Omg. Bitch keeps yapping bruh, I wanna get to my apartment and take a shower, that's all I wanna do.' Y/n sighs boredly, and roll her eyes.

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.-°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯

"Now listen, this is where I'd like to explain the third exam."

Just then a guy appears,

"Master Hokage, please allow me, Hayate Gekko, who was given the task of the judge, to speak first."

"So be it."

"It's nice to meet you all." He starts coughing, "There's something I'd like you all to do- *cough* cough* cough* before the third exam." He starts coughing again, his coughing gets louding and more continuous, bro is coughing up a storm.

Y/n laughs, and quickly covers her mouth, 'Why is this so funny?'

"We have to have a preliminary exam before we move into the real one."

"Huh?"

"Preliminary? Just what do you mean by that?!" Shika yelled,

'of course his lazy ass is concerned...'

"Sensei, I don't understand the point of that preliminary." Sakura tilts her head,

"I think it's because there's too many candidates left. If too many Shinobi are produced from one nation in one year, it throws off the balance of power, y'know political stuff like that."
(Idk, I got that from research)

"Not only that, the first parts of the exams may have been too easy, in the rules it states that a preliminary exam can be enforced at any point to prevent too many candidates from advancing." Gekko explains,

"As Lord Hokage said before, we have very important guests arriving to watch, we must speed things up. With that being said, if there are any of you who feel your not in top physical condition, now is your chance to- *COUGH* cough * cough*

"Are you in top physical condition?" Y/n internally laughs,

"Sorry about that, as I was saying, those of you wish to drop out, please speak now. The preliminary will be starting immediately."

"Come on, you mean right now?" Kiba also complained,

"But we just finished barely surviving the last exam, don't we get a break?" Ino huffed,

"Man, what a drag..."

"Huh?! What about our meal? I'm starving!"

Over all the complaining and the fussing with team 7, Kabuto raises his hand causing the room to turn quiet.

"Ok, you got me I'm out." Kabuto lightly laughed, pushing his glasses up with his other hand,

"But, Kabuto? Why're you quitting!? I don't get this tell me why!" Naruto

"Well, no wonder this is his 7th time doing the exams, he just keeps quitting, fucking pussy."

Kabuto stops in his tracks, a grin on Y/n's face appears,

"Y/n! Don't say such mean things! Kabuto has saved us time and time again!" Sakura scolded,

"Have you ever wondered why? His motive isn't to kindly help a couple of rookies, he's obviously trying to earn your trust for a reason. I thought you of all people would see through this, Sakura, or even atleast Sasuke. No offense, Naruto."