𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝟰 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚; 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗨 & 𝗭𝗔𝗕𝗨𝗭𝗔

𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:

So basically they went to the kimono shop and y/n's kimono s wasn't fully ready yet so they ended up just going to a sandbox and having a 'Getting to know each other hangout'.

Basically..

BUT AYYYY CELEBRATING 10 CHAPTERS!!! THE FARTHEST I'VE EVER GOTTEN AND ITS ALL THANKS TO YALL SHOWING LOVE💋💋💓💓💓💗💗🔥🔥🔥

Special thanks to.. BestLinFrFr YOU'RE LITERALLY SO ACTIVE AND FUNNY ILY💓💓

_______________________________________

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

ONLY TWO MORE MONTHS THEN I GET TO GO BACK TO KONOHA!!! YAYYY! I MISS NARUTO & THE RAMEN SHOP

Anyways, what kind of training I gotta do today?

Oh right, More taijutsu and martial arts or whatever, I still haven't mastered it.. But that's okay because I'm having the do taijutsu and whatnot training for these last two months.

Dang.. I reall have gotten use to my sleep schedule, I woke up before I was supposed to and I don't even feel tired.

I'm just gonna go ahead and make my way to the forest.

Hm, Kori's already here. I guess we get to start training early.

Hey, Fred. When does team 7 go on that mission.

𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲.

Could u tell me when I need to leave?

𝗬𝗲𝘀. 𝗡𝗼𝘄, 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹.

"Today, Y/n. Is a special day, you will be sparring with me."

"Huh?! But, there's no way I would win?"

"Exactly, so when you lose, I'll tell you what you need improve on."

"Oh. So, you're not gonna go easy on me, are you?"

"Nope. Start." She gets into a defensive fighting position, so do I.

Okay, if there's anything I know about fighting, is that you never hit first. At least that's a rule for school fighting... I boutta lose bad.

Kori charges at me, throwing a right hook at me, I stop it with my hand , and jab her in the rib with my other hand. She dodges that, and swings upwards to uppercut me, I move my head back and deliver a liver punch, this time it hits her.

She stumbles back, I take the opportunity to swing my leg to make her fall. The clone disappeared in a poof, I look around to see if I can spot her. I look up and see her falling towards me, fast. I throw my arms up to catch her before she causes damage on me, but I'm too slow. Her elbow stabs into my shoulder. I quietly yelp.

She throws fast punches towards me, I managed to stop and dodge a few but a lot of them hit me. I kick her in the diaphragm, she gasps. I kick her knee and she falls, I raise my leg up and drop it down on her lower back. She moves just in time, the force of my leg made the ground cave in.

Kori disappears and reappears behind me, she grabs both my arms and steps on the back of my foot, making me fall.

"Very good, you did well with hitting vital points, however you need to work on your speed. Also you need to be more focused, take battles seriously."