𝗜 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛?!

𝘕𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Everyone, as in, Y/n, Naruto, Kiba, Shino, Choji, Shikamaru, Hinata, and even Sasuke, were rushing to get back so they wouldn't be no later than they already were.

Once all of y'all got there, y'all stood at the classroom entrance, nervous.

"So, who's gonna answer it?" Y/n whispers,

"You, he'll be more lenient with you because you're new." Naruto says,

"Oh. Uh. Yeah you right. But, how does that makes sense? Y'all would still get in trouble either way.."

.

.

.

"Y'know what, this sounds like a job for the future hokage." Y/n looks at Naruto.

"What- no?! Well, yes! But! Being that I'm gonna be future hokage, you have listen to my orders, and I order you to open the door!" Naruto whispers/yells,

Y/n dramatically but quietly gasps, "How shameful! Future Hokage abusing his power!" She whisper/yells back, with a shocked look on her face and both hands on her cheeks.

Just then the classroom door opens, everyone looks at Iruka-sensei's angry expression, however Y/n couldn't. Her back was turned towards Iruka-sensei, she's frozen in fear.

Y/n loudly and dramatically gulps, she slowly turns her head to face Iruka-sensei.

Iruka-sensei glares at her,

Y/n fully turns around, she nervously chuckles. "Heyyyy, teacha!" She nervously swings her arms back and forth.

"What. are. all. of. you. doing. 30 MINUTES LATE?!"

Everyone flinches, except for Shino, bro just doesn't care.

"Sensei, please chill. We were all bonding with our fellow comrades, coming together in unity, so that we can work on our corporation skills. Y'know being there for another ninja is very important, backing up your team members, and them doing the same." Y/n innocently smiles.

"We were?" Naruto asks,

Y/n snaps her head towards Naruto, glaring but smiling at him. "Yes, we were."

"Ugh, just come in already." Iruka sensei rolls his eyes.

Y/n nods her head, with a smug expression on her face, '+Respect.'

Everyone goes to sit down. Iruka sensei start teaching, Y/n zones out, blankly staring into Iruka-senseis eyes, without thinking much, just daydreaming.

Meanwhile Iruka-sensei is getting highly uncomfortable and insecure.

'Why is she looking at me like that?'

'Is she planning on murdering me?'

'It was a bad idea to let her into the village..'

'Is there something on my face?'

'I knew this vest made me look fat!'

'Am I breathing the wrong way?'

Poor Iruka, having an entire internal crisis while having to teach an entire class. Bro needs a trophy.

Class is finally over! YAYYY!!! As Y/n was about to leave, some anbu approaches her.

"Miss L/n. The hokage asked me to escort you to his office. He would like to discuss something with you."

"Mkay." Y/n says, 'Not this again, i hate awkward silence, someone.. Please help meee'

Poor Y/n, had to endure awkward silence. R.I.P, but luckily enough they finally reached the Hokage office.