𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸, 𝗻𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.😎

Ok since y'all don't want me to censor swear words I'm not gonna do it anymore also please be warned that I am NOT good at battle scenes so imma doodle little stick mans fighting so you can see what I'm talking about.

ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER THAT SOME CHARACTERS WILL BE OUT OF CHARACTER AND THINGS WILL NOT BE EXACTLY LIKE THE SHOW

"Who dafuq?"

"You have a scroll we need, hand it over or you'll just have to die." A guy with bandages on his face, covering his left eye, said. He was accompanied by one other guy and a girl, but they're just npcs I made up so they're not important.

Well call bandage guy dumb, the girl dumber, and the other guy dumbest. Okay?

"Um, find a different earth scroll. This one is mine. I called dibs on it."

"Nuh-uh."

"Yea-huh."

"Nuh-uh, it's ours now darling. So hand it over, or we'll just kill you and take it ourselves."

"I like to see you try."

"Oh.. I see how it is... You think just because you're so buff that you can beat us? Females-"

Immediately, Y/n throws a kunai at dumbests' mouth, piercing the back of his throat and killing him.

Y/n grins, "You should just give up now, you can't continue this exam without all of your teammates. You've already failed."

"You harlot! You killed my boyfriend!" Dumber leaps towards Y/n with some kunais in her hand, Y/n places her pointer finger on the girls forehead, making her stop in mid-air.

"Typically in these sort of situations, I would say 'You deserve a better boyfriend anyway.' but.. You're just not that bright or attractive either, hun." Y/n quickly snatches one of the girls kunai out of her hand and slices dumbers jugular vein.

Being that Y/n's finger wasn't on her forehead anymore, dumber collapsed to the ground, grabbing her neck, desperately trying to close her vein back up.

"Now, two of your teammates are dead. Even if they allowed you to continue without your teammates, are you willing to risk your life trying to fight me?"

"..." Dumb looks horrified, Y/n literally just killed both his teammates in the matter of seconds.

"I'll just kill you now so I don't have to worry about you in the future." Y/n teleports behind him and snaps his neck.

Y/n sighs, 'Welp, I'll find my team later. Imma search for Naruto and them cause I know they finna be getting a lot of action.'

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.-°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯

Y/n arrived just in time to witness Sasuke using the windmill attack to restrain the grass ninja to the tree and then using his dragon flame jutsu,

'Bro's crispy now' Y/n silently giggled at her thoughts while watching on a branch.

"Sasuke! You did it!" Sakura ran down the tree and up to Sasuke. Bro was huffing and puffing, tired asf.

The grass ninja, I don't even remember her name but that's okay cause it's not really the grass ninja, it's Orochimaru.

He did a paralysis jutsu and made both Sakura and Sasuke still.

'Where's Naruto?' Y/n looked around,

'Damn... Bro got folded...' She spotted him hung up against a tree by a kunai.

She turns invisible and teleports to Naruto, 'Should I brother with him?.... Nah. Sakura can save him.'