𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟏

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧ ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

Lyney was sat on the edge of his bed, seemingly contemplating his life decisions as he looked down on his hat.

Meanwhile, you were at your house, looking at your old drawings you made while being raised in the house of herth, a distant memory entered your mind.

You are with Arlecchino that day, you helped her tend to the other kids. When suddenly you found a guitar in one of the cupboards.

"Father, may I?" You said, showing Arlecchino the guitar that you found.

She let you use it, now you were sat underneath a tree, trying to adjust the tuning. Your old guardian taught you how to play, since then you've been pretty good at it.

Once you got the tuning right you began to play.

Other kids surrounded you as you played, the soft harmony of the strings being plucked ringing across the whole field.

You even remember a certain pair of twins watching you from afar.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

As you sat there, reminiscing about old memories, your mother knocked on the door.

"Dear? Are you okay in there?"

"I assure you I'm fine mother" you said as you opened the door to let her in.

To say you were shocked when you saw what your mother had in her hand.

"Your father found this in the basement, would you like to try it?"

You simply nodded your head, she left, closing the door behind her as she did.

".... It's been so long" You muttered, your fingers brushing across the wooden figure of the guitar. "Maybe I can show this to Lyney when we hang out later"

And later did come, you brought the guitar with you in a case. Lyney was surprised to say the least.

"Ma cherie.. You play?"

"Yes I do actually, it's just been a while" You answered as you both took a seat at a near by bench. "Well... You wouldn't mind giving this magician a little performance now, would you?"

You laughed at his antics and nodded. "I wouldn't mind at all, Mon Cherie"

Oh boy that caught him off guard, you would always just call him Lyney. But he didn't question it, he liked it anyways.

"Go ahead Ma cherie"

You took a deep breath and started to pluck at the strings.

Lyney was surely impressed - no that's an understatement.

The was your hair fell perfectly on your face as you played, your fingers gracefully gliding across the neck of the guitar. Everything about you made him fall in love even more.

You glanced at Lyney as you played. Only then did you take a good look at the person you considered to be your best friend.

"Hows this guy so pretty" you thought in your head while you played. A weird feeling appeared once again, like the feeling you had when you first met him.

You ended the song and Lyney sat there in awe. "Ma cherie that was amazing.."

"Thank you, I've had time to practice.... Years ago" you said, scratching the back of your head while you put the guitar back into it's case.

"She never fails to amaze me"

A smile grazed upon his lips while he watched you pack up the guitar.

"Uhm.. Lyney?" You said, snapping your fingers in front of his face, which eventually snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Oh sorry... I must have zoned out" he said apologizing. "That's okay.. Sometimes I like to day dream too" You said.

"About what?"

"About my future with you- what the heck are you thinking y/n" You thought as you tried to think of something.

"I don't know.. Things that I like I guess" you said, shrugging it off.

"Sounds reasonable" He said as he carried the guitar for you.

"Let's go get some tea now shall we?" He said, offering his hand to you.

You gladly accepted his offer, taking his hand in yours while you walked together in peace. You may be.. Falling for him.