𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧ ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

After your parents agreed with you going to the Opera Epiclese, you went to go get ready and but the time it was 4:30 you were ready.

You rushed down stairs and saw your parents all fully ready to go. Your mother laughed as she saw you practically bolting down the stairs.

"Excited?" She said as you quickly put on your shoes. "Of course I am" You said with a smile.

You see, you never told your parents about the time when your guardian gave you away. It was always hard to talk about it. So you kept it a secret.

Of course, you would tell them someday..

Your father laughed as well and spoke up "I suppose we should go now before it gets too late?"

Your mother nodded and smiled "Let's go"

You all made it to the Opera Epiclese in time and sat in the second row of seats. Suddenly the lights dimmed and it was all about to start..

A spot light shines on stage as the twins suddenly appeared. "Welcome one and all to Lyney and Lynette's magic show!" The boy named Lyney said as the crowd cheered.

Your parents sat beside you while you all watched. "I'd like for you all to keep your eyes open, blink and you might miss it" Just then Lyney and Lynette both disappeared off the stage.

People were looking everywhere for them until the started pointing behind you. You looked back and saw the twins. Lynette was slightly smiling at you while Lyney made a rose appear in his hands and gave it to you.

You accepted the flower and they both disappeared and reappeared on stage. Your eyes lit up in amazement. The show continued on with their best tricks and.. Wait- did he just wink at you?

Your parents didn't notice it but you sure did. Just then Lyney disappeared again and appeared behind you once more. This time he gave you another wink and appeared back on stage where they were preparing their final trick.

With so many tricks being done they both took their final bow and everyone cheered. Just as you and your parents were about to leave. You saw an opportunity to go talk to the twins.

You told your mom that you'll be back quickly and you ran to where they both were. Lynette saw you approaching with the rose Lyney gave you in your hand.

"It's really you" Lynette said softly as she looked at you. "It's been a while, hasn't it Lynette?" You said while smiling at her. "It really has" She replied.

Lyney noticed the both of you talking. When he noticed that it was the girl from the crowd he was quick to introduce himself.

"I see you two know each other?" Lyney said as he stood beside her sister. "Yeah we go way back" you replied. "Well I suppose I should introduce myself, I'm Lyney. It's very nice to meet you ma chérie"

Lyney took your hand and lightly kissed it with a small bow. You chuckled at the gesture and bowed politely at him.

"It's nice to meet you too, I'm Y/n" You said with a smile. "My, my what a pretty name for a pretty girl just like you."

You felt flattered and a small blush spread upon your cheeks. When you looked around, Lynette was gone and it was just the both of you there.

"Thanks" You said as you scratched the back of your head. After talking with Lyney for a while, you heard your parents calling out your name and you looked back at the both of them.

"It seems I must go" You said with a sigh. "Maybe I can see you around Fontaine once in a while?" Lyney asked as you nodded.

"We'll see" You said before running off to where your family was waiting for you. Lyney watched you leave with you mother and father and smiled..

Surely he wasn't falling for you already right?

Meanwhile, Lynette watch the whole thing from the sidelines "oh Lyney.. Always one to fall fast aren't you?" She said to herself as she walked away.

They soon wrapped everything up and everything went quiet in the peaceful nights of Fontaine.