𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧ ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

It's been days since your guardian gave you away. Everything was so... Sad, so gloomy in your position.

When you got there you saw more children your age. You and Lynette looked at each other, terrified of whatever was ganna happen to you.

Throughout every morning you would hear crying in the nearby rooms. Screaming for help but you couldn't do anything.

During the days you spent in that godforsaken place you kinda made friends with Lynette, she wasn't very talkative but you two helped each other during times of sorrow.

»»----> <----««

Today was different though, you heard some sort of commotion upstairs. Two people, one of them must have been the man and the other? You didn't know.

You gathered all the other children with the help of some of the older kids to hide somewhere safe.

The man came running down to where you and the others were, a woman right behind him with a sword in hand. You were terrified but you still couldn't look away.

The woman then killed the man right in front of you, with one quick slash of her sword.

You were stunned, at least... He won't hurt you anymore right?

The woman looked at all of you and some of the kids were crying she came closer to you guys and crouched down to your level.

"You are safe.." She said softly. "I'm Arlecchino, I'm here to save you."

With hope in your eyes, you opened your arms, as if asking for a hug.. You were so young back then that Arlecchino took pity of you and hugged you while you softly cried, muttering out a small "thank you"

»»----> <----««

It's been a while now since that incident. Arlecchino took all of you in and invited all of you to stay at her orphanage.

As you got older you managed to find yourself a loving family who you would protect with your life. You never knew what happened to Lynette, all you heard is that she reunited with her twin brother and they have another sibling now.

At least, now you lived peacefully with your family in Fontaine, you were happy again. You've never seen Emma since then but you guessed that she's somewhere out there.

»»----> <----««

As you took a walk around Fontaine you looked toward the bulletin board and saw a poster reading:

"Lyney and Lynette's magic show!
5 pm tonight
Venue: Opera Epiclese"

"Lyney and Lynette..? I wonder if she still remembers me" You said to yourself as you examined the poster. You wanted to go, but will your parents let you? Well time to find out.

You rushed back home and entered your house "Mom! Dad! I'm home" you called out as your mother greeted you from the kitchen and your father nodded his head as he read his newspaper on the couch.

"Hey sweetie, home so early?" Your mother asked as she turns to you. "Oh, it's cause I wanted to ask you two something"

Your parents turned their attention to you and motioned for you to speak.

"Can we go to the Opera Epiclese tonight? To see that magic show" You said as you clasped your hand behind your back, waiting for an answer.

"Sure honey, but why? You never really wanna go out unless it's interesting" Your mother asked you.

"Because it does look interesting" You said with a small smile.

"Sure then, me and your father can come along as well" Your mother answered as you jumped in excitement. "Thank you!" You said happily then you went to your room and got ready.

Your mother and father laughed before they got ready as well.