𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧ ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

Lyney - a famous magician in Fontaine that absolutely adores you.

Y/n - Main protagonist, Lyney thinks she's cute, aside from that she's normal... Or is she?

"Arlecchino, you certainly have a good eye.. She's gotten stronger" A man by the name of Capitano spoke in a low tone as he watched y/n train.

"I heard she has met your successor?" Arlecchino just nodded as she continued to watch you fight.

Y/n L/n, Capitano's successor

"Does she know of his ties with the fatui?"

"As far as I know, not at all. Lyney hides it well"

"Very well then" Capitano responded as you sheathe your sword and wiped the blood off of your cheek.

During your time with Arlecchino, she saw potential in you. Seeing the way you protected the other kids she just had too.

She introduced you to the harbingers and you were once her successor, until Capitano took you in and Lyney became Arlecchino's successor.

"She can still grow powerful. With Dottore's help-" Arlecchino was quick to cut him off. "You will not lay a finger on her" She said threateningly.

You caught your breath, wiping off the blood that got splashed on your cheek while exiting the training room.

"You've improved." Capitano said as you faced both of them, giving them. "I'm glad to hear that I did"

"That's it for your weekly training you may go home. And change into your extra clothes" Arlecchino stated while you nodded your head.

You made your way to an extra room and changed into cleaner clothes. You dropped your sword on the ground and looked at it, it was stained with blood.

You could only laugh softly as you wiped it clean.

You made your way back to Fontaine, acting as if nothing happened.

Lyney saw you by the edge, looking down on the ocean, watching the otters play around with each other.

"Ma cherie, there you are" He called out to you, as he stood by your side.

"Lyney, nice to see you."

"I haven't seen you all day, where have you been?" He asked you.

"I was at home, I didn't really feel like going out earlier, it was really hot so.. Yeah" Luckily he believed you. You couldn't let him know.. What if you completely loose him?

"I see" He said. "Would you like to go get some snacks?" You asked. Like the simp he is, he agreed.

"Great! It's a date then" You said which caught Lyney off guard. You took his hand in yours and went to a pretty good place to get some food.

You both ordered and you were speaking to the lady at the counter. Lyney noticed how you still held his hand.

"Y/n what are we?!" He cursed on his head as he kept holding onto your hand.

"Thank you" you said to the lady in the counter before giving Lyney his favorite snack. "She remembers?!"

Lyney felt like he fell even harder.

You both took a seat at a table for 2 outdoors.

"Mm this is good" you said, eating your snack as Lyney watched as you ate, eating his own food in the process.

"Is it just me or she looks extra cute today?" Lyney thought while you finished your food.

You glanced up the sky and saw that the sun was slowly setting.

You looked toward the view, taking a deep breath. Hues of orange and red covering the sky.

"Pretty.." You said in a trance. "Sunsets are gorgeous.."

Lyney watched as you admired the setting sun with a smile on his face. "Y/n L/n, I'm officially in love with you"

You turned you head to see Lyney also admiring the sunset with you. "Pretty boy" you joked in your head while you scooted a little closer to where Lyney was sitting.

Right now, you didn't wanna think about anything else. Your heart was beating like crazy just by looking at him.

It was moments like these that you truly cherished.