𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧  ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

Another normal bright and sunny day in Fontaine. You and Lyney were out on a walk along the outskirts of the city.

You've been around him more often lately and you did mind at all. Your parents never questioned it either as long as you came back home before the curfew.

Suddenly a thought came in your head, "Lyney.. What's it like to have a vision?" You asked which caught Lyney's immediate attention.

"Well, mostly everything is normal, aside from the fact that you gain special abilities that come with it" Lyney explained with that signature smile of his.

"Man, I wish I had a vision.." You said feeling a little left out. Lyney, Lynette and Freminet all had visions, you just wonder when you'll get yours.

"Well, every vision comes with a responsibility, you'll get yours one day" He said, patting your head with a smile.

"Yeah... Hey, can you show me what you can do?" You asked out of curiosity.

"You wanna see how I wield my vision?" He said while you nodded and sat on a near by rock.

"Show me what you got!"

Lyney smirked and accepted. "Keep your eyes open ma cherie, blink and you might miss it" He said as he aimed his bow and used his normal attacks.

You watched in amazement, when he used his Elemental skill and his burst, it seemed to fit his character really well.

"That was amazing" You said, walking up to Lyney who gave you a bow in return. "I hoped you enjoyed it ma cherie"

"Now I can't wait to get a vision" you said, "Don't rush y/n, like I said you'll get yours soon" He said, placing a rainbow rose in your hair.

"But still, I wonder what vision I'll get" You said with a smile.

You and Lyney continued continued your walk and enjoyed it a lot too. But you two stopped up in seeing a familiar face in the distance.

"Aether! Paimon! It's nice to see you both here" You greeted. You had met Aether and Paimon not to long ago when they first visited Fontaine. And toured them around. To say the least, Lyney did not like that at all since you were spending so much time with them.

Despite that Lyney acted nice that day.

I mean... He tried?

"Hello you two!" Paimon greeted as Aether stood next to her. "What are you two doing on this part of Fontaine?" Lyney asked as he glanced at the both of them.

"Paimon got reallyy hungry, and now traveller and paimon are looking for somewhere to eat" Paimon explained while you chuckled a bit.

"Well you certainly won't find any good restaurants in this area, come with us, we'll take you there" You said while Lyney agreed with you.

Aether and Paimon nodded their heads then you noticed how the sun was quickly going down. "No time waste! Follow me" You said, grabbing both Lyney and Aether's wrist and dragging them off to a restaurant you and your family always go to.

Lyney was a blushing mess the whole way, but he didn't appreciate how you were also holding Aether. "Hey! Wait for paimon!" She said as she flew next to you all.

You all stopped in front of the restaurant and you panicked a little. "Uhh well I have to go, bye you three" You said, letting go of their wrists and rushing back home.

Lyney watched as you left with a smile and then, shot a small glare at Aether as he waved you goodbye. Paimon noticed it of course. "I should be taking my leave as well, goodbye you two" Lyney said before he left.

"Someone's jealous" Paimon thought as they entered the restaurant.

All's well that ends well I guess