Chapter 10: No End's Rest

Start from the beginning

"Since it snows I thought it could be fun to take it out with Elliot" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

Benny did not know what it was nor did he ask for a further explanation all that he needed to do was get her request in.

"Yes, madam" (Benny, said)

"I will go ahead and contact the carriage workers and you also said you needed something else to do?" (Benny, asked)

He had remembered that Han Jea/Nania had wanted another request.

"Ah, yes it is regarding the vegetables and the fruits that are not in the Alpaca mountains" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"Since the vegetables and fruits freeze I have another suggestion to prevent that" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"~~~ ~~~~" (Han Jea/Nania, talking)

"~~~~~ ~~~~~" (Han Jea/Nania, talking)

"~~~ ~~~" (Benny, talking)

"~~~~~~ ~~~~~" (Han Jea/Nania, talking)

The rest of the day took most of her planning as she conversed with Benny.

Spend some quality time with Elliot and down to the night as they played with cookie batter mix.

"Hehe sister has cookie mix" (Elliot, said)

He said happily with a giggle as if making fun of Han Jea/Nania who had cookie cake mix on her right cheek.

'Place'

"Ah so does Elliot" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She placed cookie cake mix on the tip of Elliot's small little nose.

The two of them giggled and dirty each other with cake mix while an on viewer watched from the shadows of the half-opened door.

That man observed in silence watching them as he finally turned away.

'Turn'

The man's steps turned walking away from the beautiful atmosphere as his smile faded into a grim expression.

This man headed inside his office and sat with a still grim expression on his face.

He had gotten the report not too long ago about what Han Jea/Nania had done throughout the day and in this report, the nanny Zoa was included.

A conflicted yet again with Han Jea/Nania, nanny Zoa, and Elliot.

This man had already too much on his hands, he was exhausted and tried.

Not to mention the bad headache he had.

It was as if the time he was out his curse just intensified.

And what happened was...

-Early morning in the Northern Forrest-

"EEEKK!" (Monsters, screeching)

'Slash'

Sword slashing

"EEEKK!" (Monsters, screeching)

'Slash'

Sword slashing.

"The number definitely increased!" (Torro, yelled)

Knight Torro yelled as he slashed a red and black huge tall centapied-looking monster.

Or more like barely holding back one of the centipede's legs with his sword as he looked back while his haired swished with the quickness to look back to Knight George, the blonde haired green-eyed man who had managed to slash a large black ant's right antenna splattering it's black blood.