Chapter 10: No End's Rest

Mulai dari awal

She said as she looked at Benny who seemed to finally understand.

"Alright, now here is the break" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She pointed at the break.

"The sledge has a break which is an extra precaution measure to stop in case of a sudden stop" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"Since carriages and wagons have no breaks the only breaks here are relying on the horses to naturally stop however there could be instances that the horses don't stop in time so the breaks are an extra safety measure" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She said as she handed out the sketch to him letting Benny study it a little before Benny's lips finally parted.

'This idea that madam has... it's truly' (Benny's inner thoughts)

"Impeccable!" (Benny, yelled)

"Madam! This is truly impeccable!" (Benny, yelled)

"You are a genius madam!" (Benny, yelled)

"How could you come up with such a thing?!" (Benny, yelled)

He yelled in excitement and admiration praising her as Elliot and his math professor turned around to look from the noise.

'Smile'

'Wave'

Han Jea/Nania who caught a sight of Elliot who had turned around, smiled warmly and waved at him in the distance.

'Smile'

'Wave'

Elliot smiled at her back as he waved shyly.

They cutely interacted with each other from a far as Benny had noticed them.

His lips rose in a gentle smile.

'It looks like the madam and young master really like each other' (Benny's inner thoughts)

'This is the warm atmosphere that was missing for many years' (Benny's inner thoughts)

"Madam and the young master get along very well" (Benny, said)

Benny's lips opened once again as he said warmly.

'Turn'

Han Jea/Nania turned to look at Benny once she heard his words.

'Smile'

She smiled once again.

'Turn'

Then turned to look at Elliot who had already turned to look at his professor.

"Benny" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

Her lips opened again as she still stared at the back of Elliot.

"Yes, madam?" (Benny, asked)

"..." (Han Jea/Nania)

She said no words.

She remained silent for a couple of seconds then turned around and grabbed another blank piece of paper.

'Grab'

'Sketch, Sketch'

Drawing.

'Halt'

Stop drawing.

'Extend'

'Grab'

Han Jea/Nania had sketched another highly detailed sketch, this time a sled.

A sled the length size of three people to sit.

"?" (Benny)

She handed it to Benny who looked at it confused again.