Chapter forty-eight

|Prom day/ night|

"Get up, get up" Nat yelled, shaking me awake for the fifth time. I would just fall back asleep, right after I woke up. I rolled over and glared at her, starting to get irritated.

"Why are you waking me up at-" I paused looking at my clock.

"Nine in the morning" I added.

"Because it's prom" she yelled, happily of course.

"What? That's today?" I screeched, jumping out of bed.

"Obviously" Nat joked.

I rolled my eyes, glaring at her. Before proceeding to go down stairs and eat breakfast. My mom was at work, and the twins were at the 'Griers'.

Nat and I ate the rest of the fruity pebbles, sitting down and planning out out how we are going to get ready.

Shortly after, Nat and I split up. Nat showered in my moms bathroom, and I showered in my bathroom.

When I got in, I let the warm water run down my body. I was slightly tan due to how hot it is. But still a little pale, and well I don't know why.

I took my time today, wanting to look and feel good. Not only for jack, and the pupils; but importantly for myself.

All Nat and I have talked about was prom this, and prom that. Well it is prom day, and I want everything to be amazing.

I got out after shaving, and washing my hair etc. I got out, seeing Nat already sitting down in her robe. I slipped mine on, sitting at my vanity.

Nat came and took a seat next to me. I stared at our reflection, my hair was freshly died pink. While she changed her's to blonde. Which she explained will be red soon.

That's just Nat, she loves her dying her hair. I looked at mine, it was wet, curly, and a mess. I have no idea what to do with my hair.

"What do I do? I don't have any idea" I whine, looking at Nat.

"I told you to dye your hair brown, and it would be fine" Nat said, shake by her head in disapproval.

"I can't dye it today, plus I love my hair" I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

"Yeah, yeah. Maybe I can help" she sighed, standing up.

Nat had finally finished, after an hour of working on my hair. Yes, it took us an hour to finish. It's odd to me well because, all I do is brush it and leave.

Nat straighten my hair, then wand curled it. Putting it half up, and half down. She added little diamonds; that you flat iron into your hair.

"How many more hours?" I asked, glancing at the clock.

Nat looked up, "roughly two or three hours" she shrugged.

Jack texted me saying him and the boys were going to be here in twenty minutes. I grabbed my dress, slipping it on delicately, having Nat zip it up.

"We look hot" Nat laughed, as she started twerking around. I laughed, she stopped dancing when she the door bell rang. She cleared her throat, and looked at me "that never happened" she pointed, opening the door.

We walked down the stairs, as the boys attention was on us. "Wow" Jack whispered, hugging me. I looked down at him "you too" I kiss his cheek.

Once the pictures were all done taking the pictures. We stood there starring at one another. "OKAY ITS TIME FOR PROM" Sam yelled, clapping his hands. We all laughed at his craziness.