Twenty-Nine

|Blair's p.o.v/ Monday|

I go back to school today, which isn't bad I kind of actually missed it. I grabbed my bag, and went to my car pulling off and going towards the high-school. When I arrived it wasn't full yet; but it was almost there.

When I walkes inside, most people have me sorry looks. I just ignored it and kept walking to my locker. I didn't want sympathy from anyone about anything that happened last week. "hey girl" I hear Nat say, I turn around and give her and the boys a small hug.

"do you guys want to come over after school?" I ask them, hoping it would be yes. I needed to talk to Matt, but wanted Nat and Nash's support. "Im down" Matt shrugs, Nat and Nash agree too.

We go into class, seeing Jack sitting at the same desk he did before. He look up at me, making us make eye-contact. I held my stare, letting my selfie come to an abrupt stop. He smiles a little, before looking down at his book.

I rolled my eyes and took a seat in my normal seat. "welcome back Blair" Mr.lines smiles, walking past me. I give a curt nod, before starting my work.

Once I was done, my eyes wondered around the room. And some how my eyes landed on Jack. Who was already starring at me. I quickly averted me eyes, and looked down at the floor.

"You okay?" I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turn and see Nash leaning over the desk. I give him a small nod, making him settle into his seat.

My stomach was in a knot, and my heart was still broken into tiny little micro bites. I was obviously not okay, but I guess I hid my pain a little too well for everyone to notice.

"Blair"

"Blair"

"Blair"

I turn around too see an impatient Matt, "sorry I wasn't listening" I frown, grabbing my books. I walk out of the class, glancing at Jack before leaving the building. "how are you doing?" Matt asked, shoving hid hands into his pockets.

"ive been better, thank you" I say, giving a small smile. "I know you don't wanna he's this, but im sure it'll get better" He smiled, making me smile.

although I had no feelings for Matt, his smile was infectious. "I love your smile" I state, watch Matts smile grow wider. "thank you" he winked, joking around.

We got to our second period, and Mrs.Houghton greets me at the door with a hug. While a hug her back, she asks Matt and I too do her a favor. "I need you guys, to go around and pass out these fliers to the teachers in the B hall" She says, handing matt and I a box.

I look inside, and see about ten stacks of paper with about four-hundred in each stack. "grab our tags" Matt calls out, as he grabs our beginning of class work. I do as he says, and grab our tags placing mine around my neck. and hanging matt his; I complete my work. Before giving matt the box, which he placed on a roller.

"Matt dear, come here for a second" Mrs.Houghton calls. Matt excuses himself, before heading to her office.

|Matt's p.o.v|

"yea mrs.Houghton?" I ask, walking into the office. She spins around, looking away from her laptop. "do you know if Blair is okay?" She asked me, I assume maybe she didn't want to bring it up with Blair.

"she told me she's been better, she probably just has a lot on her mind right now" I reassured her. Mrs. young nodded "just watch out for her" she demands; "I don't think she's ever been through something this rough" Mrs.Young informs.

Which I already knew, Blair was such an innocent, 'Perfect' girl I guess you could say. Until Jack came into her life and ruined it that's for sure.

"Blair and I are going to go" I mutter, before leaving her office. I walk back up to Blair who was on her phone. I grab it away from her "stop texting the twins, they're fine" I laugh, turning it off and giving it back. "I know but-" I cut her off.

"your grandmother is here, their in good hands Blair" I say, reassuring her. She let's out an exasperating sigh, before taking the lead too the B hall.

|Blair's p.o.v|

Matt and I walked towards the B hall, going to each class room handing out files. "while im here, can you grab us a soda...ill pay" Matt said, hanging me five singles. I nodded, before leaving Matt at this class room..

I walked down the hall, hearing voices that were familiar but I didn't really care. But when I turned down that hall, I wish I would've cared and turned back around.

I seen Tilly and Jack by the vending machines. I sighed, I guess they heard me because it got quiet. "awe look whose arrived" Tilly cooed, stepping towards me.

I knew Matt wanted soda, I ignored her and put in the dollar to get him a can of sprite. "are you ignoring me?" Tilly spat, placing her hand aggressively on my shoulder.

I yanked her hand off, "don't touch me, touch your boy toy" I spat, yanking the soda out of the flap. "ooo she talks now..hows your brother and sister?" she asked, innocently. I scoffed shaking my head at her, but looked up at Jack who was watching.

"you made a great choice Jack, I hope your happy" I spat, walking away quickly. I basically ran to catch up with him. "hey what happened?" Matt asked, I shrugged "Ill tell you later let's just go" I sigh, pulling him out of the hall.

I looked down realizing I forgot my soda...I hate today.

haven't really wrote lately ... sucks because I love it but no inspiration. js I have so so much ideas and y'all are gonna love bc there going to be a sequel.