Chapter Six

|Friday|

I opened the door for Jack, he gasped lightly at my face. "What happened to you?" He asked; walking in. I shrug "random scartch" I lie, what I wanted to say was Its your crazy girlfriend and her friends. I kept calm and brought him upstairs to study.

"Why haven't you been at school?" I asked him. "I was taking care of something" he growled. Wow, That's a completely changed additude.

He turned to me, and moved really close. And leaned me on the bed, my heart thumped fast as he got closer to my face. "I've been watching you Blair, I saw you the other day" he growled in my ear. "I don't know why but I'll find out" he said, growling still. I swallow the lump in my throat and sat up. "I don't know what your talking about" I whispered in his ear.

I felt his body change, "two can play games too" I said, before turning back to continue work. I heard him gulp and turn around. I didn't know he'd back down so easy. It was really attractive, and funny.

|Jacks p.o.v|

I watched her do the work. She wasn't phased by me; it sorta made me wanna be more dominate against her. Jack you have a girlfriend stop.

I have been watching Blair, I saw her talking to tilly, delivering and everything. I don't know how she did this or any of the marks. But I was taking care of my own things, while watching her do those few things.

"Jack pay attention"she snapped. I smirked "and if I don't?" I asked her. Her face changed and it got straight. "I will make you" she growled. I grabbed her face, touching the scratch while she stared at me. I have an idea, and I'm sure she'll take me up on it.

"Jack let go of me" she pulled away, well That's all she had to do. "Why don't I do something for you?" I asked; ignoring Math. She snapped her head at me. "What kind of something?" She hissed, moody much.

"Since your helping me pass Math, I'm going to help you with something else" I said placing my hand on her upper thigh.

I felt her skin create goosebumps and shiver. Although I knew I had a girlfriend, and this was risky it's going to be fun.

"Well Jack are you going to say it?" She snapped. I snapped my head at her. "Don't snap at me" I growled at her. She glared at me "then talk" she crossed her arms.

I took a deep breath, and looked at her and said.

"Be my fuck buddy "

Two updates in a row, I wanted to get this out of the way. I did this to create more drama, and to make things more smut because I like writing smut tbh.. anyway Sorry Its short. It's gotta happen, I swear next update will be long.

Love you Cuties.