Chapter Thirty-five

|A week later/ Saturday|

I got out of bed, hearing my alarm across the room. I did that so I would have to get up, and turn off the annoying blare. My mom came in, "oh okay your up" she smiled, before going back into her room. I asked her before hand if I could go with Jack, just go there wasn't trouble.

(outfit linked above) I got dressed, doing my hair and make-up. When I was done my phone had gone off, it was Jack telling me he was outside.  I said bye to my family who was eating, rushing out the door to meet Jack. 

"hello" he smiled, I gave him a simple wave before getting into the car. I leaned back, and closed my eyes still being incredibly tired.  I jumped a little when Jack's cold hand was placed on my thigh; I pushed it off glaring at him. He made his choice; and im not going to be a second choice.

He smirked, placing his hand back on much thigh. I gave him a glare, and pushed his hand off again. "you have a girlfriend" I spat, crossing my arms over my chest and looking out the window. "Blair, don't be like that" Jack smirked, I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "im not being anything, you made your choice when you willing had sex with Tilly" I yelled at him, "after you said you loved me" I mention, closing my eyes an letting a tear slip out of my eye. I quickly wiped them, looking out the window.

I don't know why agreed I knew this was a bad idea. "don't cry Blair please" Jack said, sighing. I let out a bitter laugh "your joking right?" I asked, rolling my eyes and wiped my tears. "you fucking did this too me" I yelled. He looked taken back, but he didn't say anything but keep driving. 

I shook my head and looked out the window, not wanting to look at him. I didn't want to be here, but I had to see Johnson anyways. Jack pulled up to McDonald's, "do you want anything?" he asked, looking at me. "just get my a sprite and fries" I say, handing him a five. 

"I can pay for you" he said, shaking his head. "no, we aren't dating I can pay for myself" I sigh, handing him the five. He rolled his eyes, and handed the mid-aged lady her money. In exchange she handed us our food.

While Jack drove, I ate and drank my drink and listened to the music on the radio. I looked at the sign, and we were almost too the detention center.

"did you eat enough?" Jack asked, turning down the radio. "yea, wasn't that hungry" I tell him, before turning back up the radio. I heard him let out a deep sigh, I didn't feel bad for being this way with him.

Jack and I went through security; once we were done they led us too the back. I see Jack Johnson through the glass, I walk in behind Jack. 

"hey Jack" I smile, he smiles back hugging me lightly. I watch ad him and Jack greet each other, I could tell they missed each other by the way they hugged. Jack and Jack finally let go, and Jack (gilinsky) sat next to me.

"it's nice to see you two together" Jack j, said with a smile. "oh no, Jack and I aren't together" I corrected, glaring at Jack g. Jack Johnson nodded, "how are you guys? any news?" he asked, I could see a glimpse of hope.

"actually yes, we did everything you asked" I smile. "and Ms.Marlyin said she was taking care of everything... and that it should go well" Jack added. "this is great, I miss being at home" Jack j said, a frown appearing on his face.

"you'll be home soon" i smiled, he shrugged.  "so Nash and Matt informed me of some things" I smirk, thinking about the party. "like what?" Jack (gilinsky) asked.

"hmm let's see that you guys used to tour together" I say, laughing. I see their eyes go wide, will gilinsky's cheeks turn red Johnson has a smile on his face.

"I miss it so much" Johnson smiled, sighing. I looked at Jack, "I do too, it's what I love" Jack said. "I can't believe you didn't tell me" I scoff, at Jack. "I thought you knew, and never brought it up" he defended himself. I shrug "nope" I say, popping the 'p'.

"Johnson can I talk to you alone?" I ask, he nodded. I looked at Jack, and nodded my head towards the door. He rolled his eyes, and gave Johnson a hug. This time around jack didn't cry, but you can tell he was trying not too.

"what's up?" he asked, I sighed "Jack is with tilly" I say, he looked at me confused. "what do you mean? you guys were together like a few weeks ago?"..."we were never together, but he said he loved me...I love him a lot" I tell Johnson, trying not to cry.

"how did you find out he was back with her..he he said he loved you?" Johnson asked, I pulled out my phone and showed Johnson the photo. He looked disgusted. "there has to be more to this" Johnson said, shaking his head.

I shrugged "I- I don't know...he hurt me so bad. and I feel like I didn't do something right. they slept together that night.. I can't help but feel worthless" I say, now crying. "Blair, your far from any of those things.. Jack is a dumb ass, but I see I can tell he loves you..he's planning something. don't think any of those things your beautiful" Johnson said, I felt a smile grow through my tears.

"Im sorry im crying" I awkwardly laughed, wiping my tears. he shook his head "it's okay, ill try to get a call and talk to jack later...im sorry he did this" Jack apologized for him. "none sense Johnson it's not you, hopefully it'll be over soon" I say, standing up.

I gave Johnson a hug, kissing his cheek before leaving. I met Jack out by the car, he gave me confused look "have you been crying?" he asked. I sighed;

"just take my home"

*cries* ashakskkfjdk I can't wait till this book is done and the sequal... but it's not close to being done so so many secrets are going to be revealed soon. bye