Chapter Thirty-three

|Blair's p.o.v|

I walked into the living room with Sam, seeing three boys and Ms. Marylin sitting with them. "sorry, Sam and I were getting the box" I half lie, taking a seat in the office chair.

She gives me a curt nod "no problem, but I see you have a case on Tilly Prine?" She asked. I nod "that would be her" I say, mentally gaging. "do you care to explain?" she asked, looking between the boys and I.

"she's been black-mailing me since September, and it's December already" I confess. "and shes been black-mailing us since before Jack left" Sam says, for him and the boys.

"What kind of black-mail?" She asked, I looked at Nate and he nodded. I began to explain to her what happened exactly, the very first day it started. "do you have proof?" she asked. I grinned, pulling the tape out of box. "how did you get this?" she asked, Jack looked at me wide-eyed.

"im a student aid at West side, I have access to this" I tell. she nods, The boys and i began to tell her of all the things Tilly had done to us. Giving her the proof to each thing we said.

Jack even put some words in, presenting his own evidence. "I'll work my hardest to take care of this" Ms.Marylin confesses. Me all nod "will it be a lot of meeting?" I ask, knowing ill probably have to get my parents involved sooner other later.

"whenever I get a lead or some type of thing ill give you all a call" she tells, we agree leading her out .

"I have to go" Sam said, he kissed my forehead and Nate gave me a hug. Both leaving me the Jack, "I didn't mean for you to see that" I mutter, sitting down next to him. He shrugs "I guess I kind of deserve it" he says, looking at me.

I shrug "I don't like that, no one deserves anything bad to happen to them..except Tilly and Kennedy" I say, letting out a small laugh. Jack nods, telling he agrees with me. "Blair I am, I am still sorry" he confesses, shaking his head.

I sigh "look Jack, this isn't about us anymore" I say, "it's about getting clear of our bad in us, but putting wrong people away" I say. "your going to bring graduating in five months, get focused.. if it's real it'll happen" I speak three truth, it's how I felt inside my heart and head.

he nods "your truly an amazing person Blair" he confesses. I smile "you can be" I stood up, I let him out. "wait jack" I yell, making him come back. I kissed his cheek "good luck" I laugh.

I smile to myself, and run up to my room calling Nat. She was with the boys, so they were on their way over. I slip on my marron joggers and my black crop top. "the queen has arrived" I heard Nat yell, I let out a laugh and run down the stairs.

"what are you talking about? ive been home for awhile?" I joke, laughing. "ya ya" she smiles, laying on my couch. "how'd it go?" Nat asked.

"I kissed Sam" I spill, their eyes went wide. "wait I thought you loved Jack?" she asked, surprised. "it's complicated, it everything went well. Jack and I even talked a little" I say, with a small smile.

"that's great" Nat smiles, I look at Nash and he was just starring head while Matt was on his phone.

"what do you guys think of parties?" Matt asked, looking around us. "we've never been to one" I say, speaking for Nat and I. "ive been to a few" Nash shrugged. "do you guys want to go to one?" Matt asked us, grinning. "when?" Nash asked, "around nine, it's Katie's party" Matt smiled.

"the one in our student aid class?" I asked, shocked. he nodded "yeah, she invited us" he laughed. "I don't know, im not into that stuff" I sigh, shaking by head. "me either, so I don't go unless she goes" Nat said, referring to me. I sighed "ill go, but we have to stay together" I demand, I look around and they all nod.

"well Nat and I are going to get ready" I smiled, pulling her up to my room.. she picks out her outfit, and I pick out mine. (picture above).."did the boys leave?" I ask, once I slipped my outfit on. "no, they don't have a car" she laughed.

I walked downstairs seeing Matt and Nash watching tv. "blair someone is going to be at the party..you don't like?" Matt said, looking at me. "who?" I ask, getting anxiety. "Tilly and Kennedy" Matt says, sighing. I rolled my eyes "oh well, they don't know what they have coming. Im not going to let them ruin my fun" I tell him, shrugging.

"good" he smiles, looking back at the tv.

we walked into the house, and all I smelled was weed and alcohol and a slight smell of musk. "jeez, what's fun about this?" I mutter, rolling my eyes. "chill, let's move to the kitchen" Matt laughs, pulling my arm along with Nat.

He hands Nat and I a cup, I look down at the fizzy liquid. And take a drink thinking it's soda, I cringe pulling the cup from my lips. "this is disgusting" I groan, wiping my mouth.

"it's an acqured taste Blair, keep drinking it..you'll get used to it" Matt laughs, I turn to see Nat taking another drink. "you like it?" I ask, cringing once again. "it's okay, other doesn't taste that horrible" she smiles, shrugging. I sigh and take another sip.

I look around "where is Nash?" I ask, seeing that we've lost him. Matt pointed to a group of people, and my eyes widen. "Cameron?" I ask. "how do you know him?" Matt asked, being surprised. "he's a lot older than us" he adds. "long story short, I seduced him for Sam and Nate..that's why Sam and I broke up" I sigh, remembering my nasty deeds.

"wow he's hot" Nat mumbles, smiling. "he is actually, let's go talk to him" I smile, pulling her over.

"hey Nash, hey Cameron" I smiled, once we reached their point. "hello Blair" Nash smiled, winking. "oh my God" Cameron muttered, Nash gave him a weird look. While Cameron leaned over and whispered something; Nash looked at me wide-eyed. Causing my cheeks to burn red, I threw the beer back into my throat.

Nash cleared his throat, I looked up from my cup. I see Nat had walked away, with Cameron. I was alone with Nash, and we hadn't talked much since our 'date'.

"sorry you had to know that" I sigh, frowning. "it's okay, I understand" he said, smiling. I nodded "how do you know him?" I ask, feeling confused at that part. "oh uhm, we used to go on tour together" he grinned, looking down.

"oh cool, is that it?" I ask, laughing. "no Matt too, and uhm Jack and Jack" he laughed, looking at his feet.

oh lord, yasss I included magcon because it leads to the next story yes I know only jackand Jack Sam and Nate lived In omaha but it doesn't matter it's fake... goodbye ✌

late update because i had school :):