Chapter 3.

|Blair's p.o.v|

It's Monday, which means I have to tutor Jack. And it's safe to say he's definitely still mad. Before any of this he would always smile and talk to me. But now he glares at me, and bumps my shoulder.  It kind of upset me, but it's whatever.

I put on black leggings, and a white abrocrombie sweater with my white vans. And I grabbed my bag. White really made my hair pop, and I love it.  And everyone loved my hair. (Aly Anchorta, pink hair)

I walked into my school quickly. Nat and Kennedy got a ride from Nat's mom.  I meet them by my locker. To my not surprise Matt and Nash were here. We all had grown close. Although we never hung out on weekends. Except the girls and I.

"Hello my fellow friends" I smile walking up. "What's up pinky?" Nash smiled, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. He definitely towers over me.

The bell rings "actually class, let's go" I laugh. Us three four wave by to Kennedy before walking off to Mr.Lines.

"Don't forget Ms. Portter Tutoring today" Mr.Lines called as I walk last his desk. I give him a thumbs up, and sit at my normal desk.

Jack, walks in his bag slung over his back. He had red marks on his neck of course it's from Tilly. They basically make babies in the hall.

He rolls his eyes, and kicks my desk lightly. "What the hell Jack?" Nat shouts. I grab her arm "stop it" I warn. She takes a seat, flipping off Jack. He rolls his eyes, and looks away.

About 30 minutes into class my blather kicked in. I raised my hand, "Yes Blair" he yelled. "Can I use the restroom" I asked. He nodded, I grab my bags and rushed out.

I was walking through the halls once I finished. I didn't really want to go back at the moment.. I see Tilly in the distance. I squint my eyes, shes pressed up against a locker.

I move closer, it's her and Nate? What the hell. She notices me, and pushes him off. "We will finish later" she smirks pushing him off.

I walk off quickly, but not quick enough.. she grabs my arm and slams me into a locker.  "Listen here Portter. You keep quite or I swear I'll kill you and your little squad.. I mean it" she growls. I nod quickly. She smirks, with her dark red lips. Before slamming my head into the back of a locker.

Last thing I remember was Her laughing and walking over me and down the hall.

Hello lovelys, here is a short update. This is definitely making everything happen. Love you all.