Chapter Eight

|A week Later|

Tuesday morning, which means I have a session with Jack today. I am stuck in between dreading and looking foward to this. I haven't worked for Tilly, since we killed those guys and Sam and I kissed.

I feel like it's finally over, but then again Tilly is sneaky and does things you won't expect.

"what are you thinking about?" Matt whispered intrrupting my thoughts. I look over at him and shrug, "nothing, just things" I tell him. He nods and looks back down at his paper.

I've been so distant from my best friends, we haven't hung out in the longest time. "You wanna hang out after school?" I tapped on Nat's shoulder. "don't you have tutoring with Jack?" She asked, confused. "Maybe I can call out, or do it later at night" I shrug. "That would be nice" she smiled looking back at her work.

I grabbed my phone and texted Jack, even though he's like 10 feet away. "Your place tonight, we are tutoring at 9". Was all I said, he looked down and back up at me giving a thumbs up and continued to work. He's actually gotten better at school, sees my work is paying off. Just a few more week, and Jack and I won't have to do anything together. Sadly I think.

"We are all hanging out today" Nat annouces once we all arrive at the lunch table. "Aw Blair finally notices us" Kennedy remarks. I rolled my eyes, and you could feel the tention. "Kennedy stop" Nat warns her. But Kennedy doesn't listen, she just goes on about how I'm a bad friend and don't care about them. Everyone stayed quite, and Nash comforted me while I was really angry.

But I finally snapped "if I'm a bad friend, don't ride home with us, don't ride with us in the morning, don't go to through movies with us today, don't talk to me, and don't even think about asking me for anything" I snap at her. "Good luck getting to and from the places you need to go" I say lastly before getting up and walking away.

When I was running out of the cafeteria, I ran into someone. It was Sam. "You okay?" Sam asked me. "yeah i think" I said taking a deep breath. "You look angry" he said not letting me pass.

Just then i hear Nat, Nash,and Matt calling after me running. They find me with Sam. "Can we take her?" Matt asked Sam. Sam nodded and gave me a hug "be safe" he whispered before walking away. Be safe, i am safe i think.

"What?" I ask getting out of my thoughts. "We told kennedy we'd rather be your friend" Nash smiled. "Yeah, ive known you forever. Plus i like you more" Nat hugs me. "I just like you car" Matt jokea hugging me. I giggle, and hug them all back. "You guys are the best" i cooe.

I pull up too the movie theater, we all get out and head inside to watch a movie. We paid of our tickets, and got snacks.

Sitting in the very front, the movie began as we walked in. I sat next to Nash and Nat. While Nat and Matt sat next too each other.

Through half through movie, I felt eyes on me. It sorta made me creeped out. I turned around, to see Sam and Nate a few rows away; my eyes went wide. I was now annoyed they don't have to follow me.."will you excuse me" I say standing up.

When I walked out I waited by the door, seconds later I heard Sam and Nate arguing about where i had gone. I pop out scaring Sam, and making him jump lightly.

I put my hand on my hips, "care to explain?" I said with attitude. "Well you see here" Sam laughed nervously ; Nate rolled his eyes "we have to watch you in the public, since your one of us" Nate glares at sammy. I roll my eyes "who sent you here?" I ask them. "Tilly, she says to make sure your not hurt" Sam admits.