The War Pt. 2

Y/n turned around and saw Player standing in front of their very eyes. 'The Original Player'

"Why are you doing this to us!" Y/n's voice was cracky and loud. Player just stood there smiling not saying a word. "Tell me! You're hurting everyone I love!" y/n yelled again.

"Why not? I'm surprised Error is still standing.. 404 trained him well didn't he?" Player looked over still smiling like nothing they were doing was wrong. "Tell me Y/n.. do the others really care about you as much as you care about them..?" Player's smirk grew as they said this.

Y/n however looked skeptical. It had been awhile since they got a chance to hang out with any of them. It was more like they didn't even exist sometimes. Player's smirk grew even wider as Y/n looked down.

*Meanwhile*

"Well well well well well well well well well! If it isn't the Soul Keeper!" Bill Cipher floated over to Soul Keeper he had something in mind.

"Oh wow my old Pal Bill Cipher!" Soul Keeper said sarcastically, Soul Keeper looked irritated that Bill was ruining his fun.

"I'm not usually the one to stop evil being done. But you're the main cause of all this!" Bill crossed his arms still floating. "Oh? Did Bill Cipher find some moral responsibility?" Keeper mocked getting a glare from Bill.

"Well I guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way huh?" Bill said in a menacing tone. "Well why don't we get started then!" Soul Keeper giggled.

*Meanwhile*

*Player was breaking Y/n down, making them feel insecure, Sad, and afraid. Error was putting up a good fight while Azariah was helping the Sanses*

*With Azariah*

Azariah was helping Ink heal as he was still in a lot of pain. "Thanks kiddo.." Ink thanked Azariah still wincing a bit. Azariah just nodded with a smile and kept helping Ink.

Azariah still had tons of work to do as she knew she hasn't really been that helpful in general, to Y/n at school when they did attend, or just anyone in general. Azariah wanted to be something more than just a human with 2 main soul character traits. She was so determined to make everyone proud.

*Back with the Bow tie non-friends*

Bill had knocked Keeper into reboot, that should by Bill enough time to destroy the code of the Au, if Bill destroyed the code of the Au then this whole thing would be over, the war the just everything!

Bill floated over into a portal to the main screen of the Au's code, Bill typed in the code.

....

It didn't work, this confused Bill. How!? He was all knowing! Bill was now just typing in random codes. The Au would not start to erase the code no matter how hard he tried. He needed Ink.

*Back over to Y/n*

Y/n was emotionally ready to breakdown, but they looked over. Ink was almost standing, and Error was doing his best to fight by himself. They couldn't just give up!

Y/n's soul was set ablaze and their power was reaching its max. Suddenly Y/n's whole body set ablaze and Player stopped smiling. The fire wasn't hurting Y/n                                  "I-AM-NOT-LISTENING- TO-YOU-ANY-LONGER!" Y/n yelled their body was beaming with fire the louder they were the more the fire shined

^Y/n was filled with bravery^

Okay, I've been gone for like 5 months and I am so sorry for not telling you. (Unless you follow me) if you saw the title yes, this story is being scrapped that meaning it does not count for Light Or Dark? It is simply an alternated timeline like Underverse 🙄🙄

Anyways, I know this chapter is bad. I'm not really trying anymore so don't feel like you have to read this. The only reason this isn't getting deleted is because you guys. So uhm, feel free to make fun of my writing because I'm not trying-

I will try to write when I can, as I've said I'm working on 'That One Echo Flower' so go check that out if you want motivated Leah again. Buuut that pretty much wraps it up. Once again I'm sorry for my hiatus have a good evening, morning, or night everyone!