03 | Caught (Short Chapter)

•Saella Masiline•

•Saella Masiline•

As we drove, Seb kept sending me glances, I guess to check if I was okay. 

I looked out the window and saw a black SUV following us. I pointed it out and Seb cursed.

"It's our father and brother, Ella, can you hide the guns for me?" He asked and I did what he said. Only a trained assassin like me and Seb could spot the guns and knives, not even a mafia man could. Father and our brothers pulled up and rushed out, surrounding the car.

"Saella and Sebastian please get out of the car." My father asked and we looked at each other before slowly stepping out of the car, painfully might I add. One of the boys, possibly the oldest one, grabbed me tightly.

"No! Let her go!" Seb yelled, trying to reach me. I was tense but not crying, I only ever cry around Seb or when I feel safe. I could tell the others were in conflict about whether to let us go but as we both struggled, I saw one of the boys approaching Seb with a needle. My eyes widened but I was too late as the needle entered Seb's bloodstream. My emotionless face came on as I froze. I already hated these people. I felt something enter my neck, and I welcomed the darkness that enveloped me in its warm embrace, scared of what would come when I woke, however.

 I felt something enter my neck, and I welcomed the darkness that enveloped me in its warm embrace, scared of what would come when I woke, however

Zach Moretti

I watched as Alex and Dan carried their limp bodies to the SUV. I felt bad but knew it was for their good.

•Seven Hours Later•

I watched them stir awake at a similar time. We were in the SUV heading back home now, I hope they like the mansion. The sedative must have been a strong one for them to not wake up during the entire flight.

~~~

386 words

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter, I didn't really know what to write, this is a heck of a lot shorter than my normal ones but I promise the next chapter will be longer! Until then,

Stay Safe,

Love
~Adalyn Solace