25

|| time skip ||

(It's now afternoon time and tae is currently sleeping after breakfast and medicine, and right now jeon's are in the living room doing some important discussion,)

Jimin : it's been two days but that spirit hasn't appeared yet , don't you all think it's something weird.

Jhope : yes Jimin is right we are here from two days but there isn't any paranormal activity in this house. It's like the spirit is gone .

Jin : it is wierd but we can't conclude anything too soon .

Namjoon : Jin is right we shouldn't conclude anything too soon because we still have to find out whose that spirit is and how taehyung get possessed by it . There is still so much things to know.

(Everyone nodes their head as namjoon is right there still have to find out many things.)

(Jin look at jungkook who is deeply thinking something and till now isn't even spoken a single word. Hen then gently put his hand on jungkook's shoulder as he was sitting beside him)

Jin : what happen kook what are you thinking so deeply.

( Feeling a sudden touch jungkook came out of his thoughts and looked at Jin )

(Now everyone's attention is on jungkook when he spoke)

Jk : i was thinking about that spirit.

Namjoon : what about it ( asked looking at him)

Jk : as much as I know spirits doesn't possess someone this much long , ( said looking at them )

" It means that there's some connection between that spirit and tae. "

Namjoon : jungkook is right, I was also thinking the same , I also never seen a case where spirit has possessed someone this much long and if it does happen then it only happens in two cases first if the spirit doesn't get what it wants and second...

Jk : what is second appa .

Jin : joon why aren't you speaking what is second reason ( he asked when namjoon wasn't saying anything but then a sudden realisation hit him and he looked at joon with widen eyes then spoke hesitantly) is it ...

Namjoon : black magic ( said lowly)

Jimin : WHAT !

Jhope : black magic but how?

Jin : it is possible, a person can Tye once spirit with another person with the help of black magic but it takes a sacrifice .

Namjoon : but we still didn't know what is the true reason so first we have to search it before going to any conclusion.( Said with seriousness)

Jk : hmm , ok then we will first start with tae's bedroom me be we can find some clues there ( said looking at everyone)

They were talking when suddenly jimin asked,

Jimin : well where are Kim's, did anyone seen them .

Jhope : yes I also haven't seen them .

Jk : Mrs haan ( called her )

Mrs haan : yes sir

Jk : where are kim family.

Mrs haan : sir Mr Kim has already felt for his company and ms sung Kyung has also left for her work and Mrs Kim has gone to meet her friends.

Jin : they seriously don't care about him(tae) ,does they . ( Ask with a bit of anger)

(Mrs haan just looked down without saying anything.)

Jk : leave it we will deal with them later for now ( looked at Mrs haan)
Mrs haan you go to tae's room and take care of him if you see even the slightest discomfort on his face call us immediately we are going in his (tae) bedroom for some search.(said Coldly.

Mrs haan nodes her head and Bowes to him and left to look after taehyung.

With that they also left to taehyung's room .

(They are now walking in the hallway and now came across the room .)

(Jungkook move forward and open the door . The door creek open as they all enter they shiver because of sudden coldness in the room .

Jimin : this rooms temperature is definitely different from outside.

Yoongi : yeh , it's so cold.

Jhope : and dark also .

(Jungkook moves forward and opens the curtains of the room so that some light can enter inside . They then started to explore the room . The room condition was very bad everything was scattered here and there, pieces of broken glass is scattered on floor and there is blood stains everywhere in the room , there were some blood on wall also .)

Jungkook comes towards a table where some bloody knives are stuck on it he pulled one knife and looked at it with blood shot angry eyes.

Jk : whoever you are, your time is over now. I will make sure that you rote in hell ( said darkly and then stab that knife in table with full force)

Everyone was searching in whole room to find any clue but by the time passes their hopes were getting down because of not getting anything,

Jungkook was checking into the closet and found a blue colour book He looked closely and saw it is an old school album .

After sometime they all came out of the room they didn't find anything except the old album which jungkook found .

💜