19

Kook : appa when will we reach ( said getting impatient )

Namjoon : just 10 minutes more then we will reach (said while driving and looking at gps map)

Jin : I don't understand, what's the need to place the party this far you can also choose some near by places for party (said in a bit annoyed tone well why not it's already been an hour they still didn't reach to the location)

Namjoon : what can I do jinni I chose the nearby place and every preparation was done but Mr Kim suddenly changed the location of the party at the end moment without informing me and send me the location an hour before we leave .

Finally they reached the destination after an hour long drive of an hour,

As they enter the venue they were greeted by Kim and family,

Mr Kim : welcome my friend I have a surprise for you and your lovely family ( said with a not so innocent smile)

And before namjoon could say anything he took him to centre and suddenly lights got off and there was a big screen on which there is namjoon and Jin who where in a room and there was a person tied on chair they were chanting something and that person is screaming,

Everyone gasps seeing this, the video is taken from such an angle that it looks like they were doing something wrong with that person but in reality that person was in hold of an evil spirit and that person's family contacted them for their help because their son was suffering,

That video Stopped and the lights got whispering sounds can be hear in hall room,

Mr Kim : well well well , if it is not the great Jeon namjoon and his sweet husband Jeon seokjin ( said in a moking tone )

Jeon's were just standing there as they we in shock that what is happening,

Person 1 : what's this mr jeon ?

Namjoon : hu ( looking at his right from where the person ask )

Mr Kim : well let me tell you, this what you see now is what they do ,
They do black magic and use people for their own purpose, this namjoon to whom you all respect and think that he is the greatest business men and master mind in the business industry but the truth is he take other people opportunity by his ugly tricks or black magic what you say he did the same with me these all projects which are mine and I did all work and hardwork but he took all credit and said if I didn't give him what he wants then he will harm my children ( said the last sentence with fake sad tone)

Jin : Mr Kim what are you saying ( said in shocked tone)

Mrs Kim : and honey how can we forget his dear husband Jeon seokjin who is partner in crime with his bloody husband ( said with arrogance)

Jin : mind your toung taehee and don't you dare to say a word against my husband ( said in angry tone)

Mrs Kim : see now he is threatening me in front of you all ( doing her drama in front of people)

Person 2 : how can you do this Jeon we thought you are a good person but we were wrong,

Person 3 : can't believe he go this much low to get money,

Person 4 : such a cheap family ( said in disgustided tone)

Like this they all started to call them names ,

Namjoon cover his years and shouted,

Namjoon : NO NO NO , I didn't do anything wrong neither me nor my husband ( said while shaking badly)