7

Jimin finish reading letter and look up only to see everyone has shocked expression.

Yoongi : I mean h-how? When ,

Jimin : what happen yooni , why are you so shocked, you know this boy?

Yoongi : he is the boy I told you about,

( Yes yoongi told jimin about the boy the other day when jungkook was so angry on jully for touching the photo frame, but he didn't tell the name of the boy )

Jimin : w-what ,(said with wide eyes)

Jin was too stunned to speak anything after what he heard and namjoon was also in shock.

That's when jungkook stood up and come towards jimin as he was sitting opposite side and took the letter from his hand and read it again and again .

He was about to loose his balance but hobi hold him on time

Jin : JUNGKOOK (shouted and quickly goes to jungkook)

Hobi make him sit on seat , he sits with a thud still looking at letter with blank expression, his hand turn into first .

Hobi : jungkook are you alright,(said in worried tone)

Jk : yah ( said in a blank tone)

Jin : but how did this happen, our bear and po-possesed (said with teary eyes)

Namjoon : Jimin check letter's cover there must be an address where it's come from.

Jimin : * nodes his head and said while looking at cover * it's from daegu xxx street.

Jk : we are leaving for daegu this evening .(said in a cold tone and look at everyone)

And everyone nodded their heads,

Jk : yoongi hyung book the tickets (said Then stood up and left to his room,

Yoongi : I will book tickets, jimin you start packing.( Said and also stood up and left with hobi)

Jimin : yes.

Jin and namjoon also left for packing.

Jungkook's pov

I entered the room and started packing my stuff and some important things, then call my secretary...

Jk : hello, Jake handle my work for sometime I will be on leave ( said in cold tone)

Jake : what happen sir anything wrong.

Jk : just do what I say (said in a harsh tone)

Jake : y-yes sir , sorry sir (said getting scared)

Jk : hmm ( then cut the call)

I then sit on a bed and open the side drawer an took out a photo frame and carce the photo of my love yes my love ,

Jk : don't worry baby your kooki is coming ,I will not let anything happen to you ( while saying this a tear drop from his eye on photo frame )

In Kim's house

In dinner time

Mr Kim , Mrs Kim and sung Kyung were on dinner table,

Mr Kim : how is your work going sung Kyung.

Sung Kyung : fine dad ( said in tired tone )

Mrs Kim : what happened you sound so tired.

Sung Kyung : nothing just normal work load.

Mr Kim : hmm , we - ( about to say something but cut of by loud scream)

Tae : AAAAAAHHHHHH,

Everyone suddenly flinched then they heard a loud laughing sound of double voice mix with female voice.

Mr Kim : here we go again, he again started his drama, now I can't deal with this anymore.

Mrs Kim : you are right, I am also tired now from hearing his screaming and laughing. Atleast you guys go to work but I stay whole day at home and this all day .( Said in a frustrated tone then leave the table)

Mr Kim : * sighs* I am also done ( said and also stood up and leave)

And sung Kyung was silently sitting there playing with her food with a fork while smirking and listening to his brothers scream.

Sung Kyung : my poor baby bro ( said in a sarcastic way then also left the table)