6

?? : Awwww you moved, ha ha ha ( giggle while clapping her hands)

Tae was looking at her with terrified eyes thinking of what is about to happen next .

Suddenly his body started to move on his own and he took the knife in his hand which was stuck on the table.

His hands keep shaking and he moved backwards but then he felt his body collided with something or someone

He felt like he couldn't move his body
Like someone is holding him . He feels hands on his waist holding it very tightly and digging her nails in his skin . He let out a whimper and suddenly she started sniffing his neck , tae closed his eyes due to fear.

Tae's pov

She is holding me in one position so I don't move much and keep digging her nails in my waist and blood starts coming.

(Tae keeps whimpering and shaking due to pain and fear.)

Tae : P-Please s-stop it's h-hurting ( said in a pleading tone)

She suddenly stopped and came in front of me and tilted her head and looked at my hand which was holding a knife  then my hand started to move on its own and I put the knife on my left shoulder and started to cut my skin.

Tae : ahhhhhhh ( screaming due to pain )

And like this he puts cut marks on his body every time he loses .

( Well let's just say it's not a fair game because she never played fair)

And after three hours of continuous playing tae's body dropped on the floor his whole body is filled with cuts and his eyes are lifeless. He started feeling dizzy and his body has become numb .

Tae : kooki ... ( Said in a whisper tone and closed his eyes)

Jeon's house..

In jungkook's room.

Jungkook's pov ..

I suddenly wake up breathing heavily and sweaty. I don't know why I am feeling so much restlessness . I look at the clock and see it's getting late, so I decided to get ready as I have a meeting today.

I walked down stairs after getting ready, and walked towards the dining area.

Jk : good morning mom and dad,( said while taking his chair)

Jin / namjoon : good morning kook .

Jk : where are others. ( Said as only namjoon and Jin were sitting here)

Jin : oh, Jimin has gone to call yoongi downstairs and hobi is on call.

Then yoongi and Jimin came downstairs and came there and took their seats and hobi also finished his call and came there with some letters in his hand.

Jin : hobi what are those letters in your hand .

Hobi : oh , these ..(said while looking at letters some letters are of bills and some are requests of people related to ghosts which they send them so they can help them) some are bills and some letters people send us .

Jimin : I hope so people don't send fake letters because last to last time one family did it just to get publicly.(scoffed while saying that)

Jin : yes , that's why we have a team to check if the letters are right or not.( Said and chuckle)

( Yes they have a team of 4 people who work under them and go to check people's houses to know if they are faking it or not)

Namjoon : hmm , I will call them after dinner to take letters.

Jimin was looking at the letters then one letter caught his eye he doesn't know why but he pulls that letter and reads .

Jimin : Mrs Haan from Kim's house.( Said while reading it loudly , he opened the letter and read)

From Mrs Haan
To the jeon's

I work here at Kim's house as a maid and I wrote this letter to you because I can't see that innocent child suffering more. I know I don't have any rights but to do this but I have humanity his parents don't care about him at all but I do please help this poor child he is possessed by a spirit for more than two years now I tried to help him indirectly many times but nothing worked, I came to know about you from someone and heard that you guys help people with this kind of situation.

So please help this boy he looks so innocent and fragile and too young to bear with all these things which are happening to him .

The boy's name is Kim taehyung son of Kim tae hyun and Kim tae Hee ....

Please help him ...

Jimin read the whole letter but while reading he didn't notice the reaction on others faces..