1

There's no wind in the atmosphere only silence and weird coldness.

And here six people are standing in the thick darkness of the night .
They all are standing in front of a creepy looking house .

??1 : You sure this is the location (looking at the house)

??2 : Yes

??3 : well it looks like someone is inside. See the lights are on.

??4 : but according to the information this house is abandoned from past 2 years.( Looking into the tab )

??5 : well why don't we just knock the door if someone is there then the person will open the door and if not then we already have permission to go inside anyways.

??6 : yes jimin is right . So let's go.

They all go towards door then Jin knock on the door.

Jin : ( knock, knock) hello is any body there .

No response....

Jin again knocked but still no response. Then he moved his hand to door knob to open it but the knob automatically opened itself and the gate open wide. ( With a creak sound)

Jin automatically backed away from the door...

Suddenly the atmosphere started to drop . There's pin drop silence not even a sound of insect. Only their breathing can be heard.

Namjoon: hobi , jimin turn on the divice .

They quickly turn on the device which looks like some kind of detector.

They point it towards the main entrance

They point it towards the main entrance. But the indicator doesn't show anything.

Then they all enter inside.

Hobi : whaaa ... Well it really looks like it's abandoned from two years .
Just look how dusty it is .

Yoongi : *snort* well what do you expect it to be ... Clean and tidy

Hobi : ya ya maby the person who lives here is lazy like you . That's why it's in this condition.

Yoongi : you -

Jin : shut up both of you we are here to do our work not for bickering.

Then suddenly they hear some breaking sound. They all stood there alert and tried to listen carefully from where the sound is coming from.

Then jungkook move forward and goes towards starecase and start going upstairs everyone then follow him without saying anything then he
Stoped in front of an old looking door.

Then he touched the door.

Jk : it's here ( said in a whisper tone )

The then twisted the door knob and open the door wide open.

The room is so dark and scary that someone will think twice before entering the room .

Hobi : isn't it the same room where the lights are on that we saw from  outside (said while gulping)

Jk : appa give me the stick and salt. (Cold tone)

Jin : kook careful

Jk : (nood his head with blank expression)

Then namjoon took out a stick and salt bottle. The stick isn't any common stick it's a sharp wooden stick coated with salt . He then gave it to jungkook

Then jungkook turn on the torch and enter inside the room and rest follow him .

Jimin : it's look like a old liberary.( Looking here and there ).

Jin move forward and touch the books pleaced in shelf . He suddenly shut his eyes and sees a vision.

(Jin's Vision)

There was a middle aged man sitting in his arm chair and reading a book suddenly the door of the room opened with loud thud and a boy in his 20's came and started shouting at a middle aged man...

?? : WHAT THE HELL DAD WHY DID YOU DO THIS .

dad : what happened son why are you shouting.

Son : Mr Charles Adams can I know why didn't you sign the property paper's ( rude tone ) .

Dad : VICTOR...( High tone)
Is this the way to talk to your own father..
And yes I didn't sign those property papers because this property this house is mine and I don't want to sell it .

Son : see dad we are already over this topic that we are selling this house then why are you creating a commotion now .

Dad : And I already told you that this house is made by my father and this is his last sign which he left behind.

Son : common dad don't be a emotional fool . You know that we are shifting abroad and we also need some money.
And even if we don't sell it then who's gonna take care of this property.

Dad : see I already told you my decision that neither I am going abroad with you and your selfish with nor I am selling this property.

Saying this Mr Charles started walking towards door to leave the room but before he could open the door he felt a sudden rush of pain through his head he touch his head and see the blood in his hand and he falls on the floor

Dad : s - son...

Son : sorry dad you didn't leave any option.

Then victor dragged Mr Charles body towards a wall which is half complete then he put the dead body in that half completed wall and started to fix brick on the wall to complete it and after completing his work he moved the book shelf to cover the wall and leave the house...

Jin Jin JIN JIN

Suddenly Jin opened his eyes and breathed heavily sweat formed on his head .

Hello readers it's my first fiction story I am writing please if there is any mistakes let me know I will try to correct it . I dont know if it's borring or not as it's my first time so please support. I will try to update timely.

And thankyou for reading 💜