3

Jeon's house

They all entered inside feeling very tired

They all entered inside feeling very tired. Well why not after all they didn't sleep the whole night  and also stayed in contact with negative energy .

Jin's pov .

We all entered inside feeling very tired and everyone went straight to their own room to get some sleep and freshen up .

I and namjoon entered our room .I go straight towards the wardrobe to take some clothes for changing then suddenly I feel someone back hugs me.

Jin : tired ( said while caressing his hair)

Namjoon : * nodes his head still back hugging Jin*after sometime he said
' let's take a shower together '

Jin : suddenly turns around and says with the red cheeks and wide eyes."what "

Namjoon : please ( said while showing puppy eyes) .

Jin :*sighs* fine .

Jimin's pov

I just came out of bathroom after taking a shower and saw my handsome husband is sleeping like a cute kitten..

Jimin : awww ( goes towards him and kiss his cheek ) you look so cute while sleeping .( Said while admiring)

He then climbed on the bed and laid best yoongi, moved forward and hugged him and yoongi also wrapped his hands around jimin's waist and pulled him closer. So just like this feeling his love's safe embrace he also drifted into dreamland.

Jungkook's pov

I entered in my room and straight goes to washroom to freshen up and after taking shower and changing into comfortable clothes I walked towards bed and open the drawer of side table and take out a photo frame and then laid on bed .

Jk : miss you ( said in a whisper tone while looking at the photo frame and a single tear fall from his eye)

Then he hugged the photo frame and drifted into dreamland.

Somewhere other place ...

?? P-Please leave me alone. I beg you .
( A fragile looking boy said with a pleading tone )

Suddenly he stood up and goes towards the wall and bang his head on a wall with full force.

Blood started to come out from his head and he sits on the floor holding his head and said while screaming and crying because of pain .

?? : Why are you doing this to me . Tell me whyyyy ( said while crying due to pain )

His body harshly slides on floor staining it with blood . then his body hardly collides with the wall and he again fall's on floor. Then again his body flew in the air and about to collide the wall but he said

?? : Wait , if I die then you can't love me anymore and you can't play with my body anymore.

then heard a loud giggling sound echoed in the room and he falls on the ground with loud thud . He knows he is safe for now but not for too long.

Hello readers I know it's a short chapter but I will try to make other chapters longer . And I hope it's not boring.

Thanks for reading 💜