5

Everyone is now in the living room .

Jimin : I have never seen him this much angry before .

Jully : sir please sorry sir i will never do this mistake again please don't fire me sir please.(said while crying)

Jin : jully first stop crying.

Jimin : Emma bring a glass of water for jully .

Then Emma came with a glass of water and give it to jully.

Jimin : come on jully first stop crying and drink this water .

Then jully drink water . And tried to calm herself from crying.

Jully : sir please it was just a mistake. please don't fire me from this job.

Jin : who said we are fireying you from job . Yes you did a mistake by touching others belongs without permission but I also know that you don't have any wrong intentions.

"I will let it slide now. Take it as a lesson and learn from it . And if anything like this happens again I can't do anything but fire you from this job  understand."

"She nodded her head *

Jin : you can go now.

Jully : thank you sir (said and go from there )

Jimin : but I didn't understand one thing that why he is this much angry over a photo frame .

"I also seen him many times with the photo frame and one time also asked who's photo is in the frame and why he keeps it so close to him".

"But he didn't reply and every time I asked him this question he avoids answering it so I stopped asking."

"But eomma do you know anything about it."

(Well jimin married yoongi 2years ago so he doesn't know anything about that someone who has special place in everyone's heart specially jungkook)

Jin : my kook isn't like this before.he wasn't cold he was a happy and bubbly child . (Said with teary eyes)

Namjoon : jinni (put's his hand on jin's shoulder).

Yoongi can't see his mom's teary eyes so he said

Yoongi : ok let's just drop this topic and I am so much hungry jimin , eomma what's in dinner.

Hobi also noticed everyone's mood and said.

Hobi : yah , I am also very hungry and look at the time its getting late.

Jimin also took the sign and said

Jimin : yes-yes , it's getting late for dinner table is prepared let's go.

Namjoon : come on jinni let's go.

Jin : but kook .

Namjoon : I will call him . you go and eat.

Then namjoon go towards jungkook's room and open the door and enter inside . The room was dark and he saw a figure on bed .

He moved towards the bed and sat on it and saw sleeping jungkook with a photo frame in his hand which he hugged very tightly.

He stroked jungkook's hair and gives a peck on his forehead. Then said

Namjoon : I know how much you miss him and what's his importance is in your life . And I promise I will do everything to bring him back in your life and it's a father's promise to his son . Now I can't see you suffer like this.( Said while controlling his tears which are threatening to fall from his eyes).

(He then stands up and goes out of the room and goes towards the dining area)

Jin : what happen kook didn't come.

Namjoon : he was sleeping so it didn't feel right to wake him up.

"Emma put some food in fridge so when he wakes up he can reheat it and eat."

Emma : yes sir.

Somewhere in deagu ....

In room

(Said in a whisper singing tone in female voice )

?? : Roses are Red

       And violets are blue

       You are my possession

       Because I love you

    "Ha ha ha ha .....(Creepy giggle)

?? : P-please leave me I beg you.( Innocent and fragile looking boy said, the room is totally dark and he is sitting on a floor in a corner of a room with his legs fold to his chest and hands wrapped around his knees clutching tightly on his pants fabric.

?? : You want me to leave you...

?? : *Boy nodes his head with so much desperation*

?? : Ooo tae-tae if I leave you then who will play with me . ( Whisper near his ear , he badly flinched and breath heavily)

" Tus tus tus ,ha ha ha ha ha ....( Now laughing loudly)

?? : Come on tae-tae let's play red light , green light)

Tae : n - no P-Please ( his eyes again became teary)

Suddenly he stood up and took a vase and Shmash it on his own head and blood started to come out .

Tae : ahhhhh ( he leaves the vase and falls on his knees while holding his head)

" I-l will play" (said scared because  he knows if he doesn't agree it will hurt him more than he already is )

?? : Good tae-tae , ha ha ha ha (said with creepy giggle).

?? : You know the rules right,

( So that rules are like the spirit will hide her face and say a sentence in the meantime tae has to move forward and reach the finish line and after finishing the sentence that spirit will turn around and tae has to stop in his tracks , if he moves then spirit will   put cut marks on his body with knife)

Tae : y -yes ( said scaredly  )

?? - let's playyyyy ( said with creapy different female tone)

Then a creepy figure stands a little far away from him. and tae looks at her with so much terror in his eyes .

 ?? : She gives him a creepy smile and then turned around and said

" Mugunghwa kkochi pieot    seumnida" ( it's the Korean sentence which is used in red light green game in squid game).

Tae then move forward while she said that sentence and suddenly she turn around and she turn so fastly that he didn't get chance to stop.

Tae looks at her with so much terror in his eyes...

" N - no " he said and let's out a quiet sob ...