Prologue

The steam of the noodles floated in the air while the girl abruptly stood up and glared at the television set.

"This fucking machine!"

She growled and stomped her feet towards it. She scanned the glitching screen with her own scrunched up face and sighed.

She raised her hand up and patted the top of the television set. "Work , you rascal!" She scowled but the screen kept glitching.

"Ahhh!" She screamed in annoyance and pulled her hair. The droplets of rain started hitting her window, the vibrance of the lightning was followed by the sound of loud thunder.

She grinded her jaws and fisted her hands. She raised one of them and glared at the TV. "Work, you piece of junk!" She screamed and banged on the TV, at the same time when the lightning struck in the sky.

The sparks of the lightning mixed with the electric circuit of the household and then passed onto the TV.

And something magical happened.

The girl screeched in pain as electricity surged through her fingers, creeping up her hands and spreading through her entire body. She yelled and fell back to the floor and the lights of the room turned off for a few seconds before turning on again.

She groaned in pain and slowly opened her eyes while fixing her glasses. But the next thing she saw in her living room made her freeze on the ground.

Because there were seven ethereal looking but unknown men gaping down at her mysteriously.

"What the fuck?"

******************

A new book alert. I'm back with an OT7 book once again. I love writing books with all the members because it's so funny and lovely.

I dreamt about this concept one day. And right next day, I drafted down a small note on Wattpad, promising myself to continue to work on it as days pass.

Finally, I've decided to work on it. Let's see how it'll go so add this book to your library to be notified of the new chapters as I upload. Hope you'll enjoy reading this. A new Fictional story, with seven oddly fictional characters we all love from Disney.

Let's go~