𝕮⃟Hapter 147-148

Start from the beginning

Although it didn't like Mu Chen very much before, but after all, he is the partner of the little host, and the system binding object selected by the little host, even if he doesn't like it, he can't change this relationship.

But it never thought that the big villain would forget about them one day, forget about the existence of the little host, and forget about the things that bound the system.

How can this be?

If the big villain talks nonsense because he doesn't know the existence of the system, they will get into big trouble at that time, so it must help the little host to restore the memory of the big villain.

It's not out of sympathy for the big villain, it's purely worried that he will leak the system's affairs.

Yes, that's how it is, No. 5 hinted to himself silently in his heart.

However, it is just a gourmet system, not a medical system. What can be done to help the big villain recover his memory? This is a big problem.

Just when No. 5 was struggling, the door of the bedroom was opened again, and four women came in, and there was actually that big villain behind him.

As soon as Zheng Xueyan entered the door, she saw Mu Yan who was in a daze, and shouted, "Yan Yan, mom is here to see you."

Hearing the voice, Mu Yan came back to his senses, turned his head, and saw Jiang Chenxi standing behind Zheng Xueyan at first glance, his eyes widened immediately, and his body instinctively hugged Qiuqiu in his arms.

Mu Yan's reaction was all seen in Jiang Chenxi's eyes, and his eyes suddenly became deeper, with a trace of pain hidden in the depths, his heart tightened even more painfully, and the legs that were about to step out were also retracted. .

"Yanyan, what are you thinking about?" Zheng Xueyan walked to the bed and asked.

"Mom." Mu Yan raised his head and wanted to get out of bed, but was directly stopped by Zheng Xueyan.

"You're still sick, just lie on the bed, I'll bring your aunt and aunt to see you." Zheng Xueyan said, and introduced Zhao Shuqi and Liu Jiling to Mu Yan.

"Second aunt, there is still me, and there is me." Jiang Xuexi said bouncingly, unwilling to be ignored.

"Lady, lady, where's your ladylike image?" Zhao Shuqi couldn't help touching her forehead when she saw her young daughter's lively appearance, and told her eight hundred times that she wanted to be a lady, but in the end she told all of them to the ghosts.

"Ladies are for outsiders to see. Why are you pretending to be a lady in front of your own family?" Jiang Xuexi said nonchalantly.

Zhao Shuqi really couldn't help but touch her forehead now, she was ashamed to see others, why is her youngest daughter so outrageous?

Liu Jiling echoed from the side, "For my own family, it's better to be casual."

"That is to say, my little aunt understands me best." Jiang Xuexi immediately felt complacent when she saw someone supporting her.

Then, thinking of Mu Yan, without waiting for Zheng Xueyan to introduce her, she said directly, "My name is Jiang Xuexi, third sister-in-law, hello."

"Hello." Facing such a ghostly girl, Mu Yan was a little uncomfortable, so he forced the corners of his mouth to smile, but when he saw Jiang Chenxi behind them, that smile was uglier than crying.

As soon as he saw Ah Chen, Mu Yan would think of what happened in Taohua Village. At that time, they were so loving and their life was so happy. How good would it be if they didn't come back?