"Okay," Tine said, wiping away tears.

Sarawat prepared sweet wings and rice and brought the warm meal to Tine. However, when he entered the room, he found Tine asleep.

"Tine? Are you sleeping?" Sarawat asked.

"Don't you see that I'm sleeping? Stop annoying me!" Tine replied irritably and fell back asleep.

"You said you were hungry..."

"I'm not hungry anymore, I want to sleep."

Sarawat restrained himself from getting frustrated and went back downstairs to put the sweet wings in the fridge before returning to bed.

Half an hour later, Tine woke up again and said, "Sarawat?"

"Yeah..." Sarawat replied with half-open eyes.

"I'm hungry..."

("I'm going to die.") "I'll bring the sweet wings."

"I don't want sweet wings," Tine said in a tearful voice.

("Two more months, Sarawat, hold on") "What do you want to eat?"

"Noodles."

"I'll go prepare it now," Sarawat got up, his eyes half-closed, and went to the kitchen.

When Sarawat returned to the bedroom half an hour later, he found Tine asleep again, but this time he didn't try to wake him.

Sarawat took advantage of the opportunity to go back to sleep, but just as he closed his eyes...

"Dong! Dong! Dong!" The alarm clock rang loudly, and Sarawat thought he was going to die.

Tine woke up alert. "Aren't you planning to wake up? Stop being lazy!"

("Two more months... Sarawat, hold on") Sarawat tried to hold on.

***

Sarawat's friend waited for him on a bench outside the classroom.

"You look terrible!" Man said when he saw Sarawat with panda eyes.

"I want to sleep... I need to sleep! Help me!" Sarawat had never pleaded before, he felt he was about to cry.

"What did Tine ask to eat this time?" Max asked.

"Curry, sweet wings, noodles..." Sarawat fell asleep and fell back, but luckily, Mil caught him in time, and Sarawat didn't wake up.

"What's wrong with him?" Mil asked, concerned.

"Tine..." the group answered together.

"Is he still pestering him?" Mil questioned.