I turn around and walk out of the stadium. Of course the time I decide to let him see me he has a girlfriend. I feel the tears running down my cheeks so I put my sunglasses one even though is starting to get dark out. I get to my car and breakdown.

**End Flashback**

I come back to reality to realize that the twins are not longer there. I see MK's phone left on the counter. I look around to see if either of them are around and I pick up the phone unlocking it. I don't know what I'm going to do with it at this moment but I copy Easton's contact info. I know that hugging him tonight was the best feeling I've felt in years.

Easton's POV

One month later...

I'm laying in bed trying to sleep but my brain won't shut off. I haven't hung out with MK since that night where I went to see Elizabeth. She has texted me asking to hang out but I just keep coming up it's excuses. I haven't had sex with Margot in two weeks, but it's not like we haven't tried. I just can't get it up and that hasn't happened since college because of Elizabeth. It wasn't until my first champion ship game that I saw her but as soon as that cheerleader Marcy jumped on me and kissed me. I looked over her shoulder to see if she was still there but she wasn't. 

That's when I needed to get over her. I still was in love with her but I pushed that feeling so far deep down that I could finally start dating Marcy and it worked I never had an issue getting an erection until two weeks ago and to this date. It's weird because Elizabeth and I never had sex but we did get almost to that point plenty of times but she was never quite ready. I do remember the first time I brought her home and she told me she was a virgin.

**Flashback**

Lizzie and I have been dating for almost 7 months. The homecoming dance is coming to an end both Lizzie's curfew has been extended to 2 am. The guys invited us to the after party but I lie and say we have to be home right after the dance. My plan is to take her back to my house since my mom is working a night shift at the hospital. Lizzie is saying goodbye to her friends as I wait for her by the doors. She looks so amazing in her dress and her curls have lost their volume from a night of dancing. She walks back up to me, "You ready?" I ask and she just bites her lip nodding.

We get to my house and I unlock the front door allowing her to go in first. I close the door, lock it and turn around to see her not behind me. She is already down the hall in my room. She is sitting on the bed and she is fiddling with her fingers which I've learned after the first month is something she does when she's anxious or nervous.

"Do you want a shirt and sweats to be more comfortable?" She just nods and I pull out a pair of sweats and shirt handing them to her. She gets up and heads to the bathroom to change. I get out of my clothes and put on a t-shirts and shorts. I go grab a movie from the DVDs shelf put it in the player and lay down on the bed turn on my tv. She emerges from the bathroom and she is swimming in my shirt and luckily my sweats aren't as bad since they are from when I was a freshman and hadn't hit my growth spurt. She looks adorable in them I pat the bed next to me I didn't get under the covers as to not let her think I am assuming we will do anything even though I hope.

She climbs up next to me and grabs the blanket that folded up at the end to cover herself. "What are we watching?" She asks.

"Star Wars, I know we won't finish it but yeah." She smiles up at me knowing that I knew its her favorite. She kisses my cheek and I wrap my arm around her so she can cuddle in closer. About 20 minutes into the movie she looks at me, "E, thank you for taking me to the dance."

"Of course Liz." I look down at her and she pulls down and kisses me. I let her dominate the kiss for minute and she climbs on top of me straddling me. I can feel my dick already getting hard and she hasn't even done anything. I kiss my way to her neck and she lets out a quiet moan when I hit the spot by her collarbone. I take a mental note and I feel her start to grind on me.

 I roll us over so her back hits the mattress. I reach my hand up her shirt and start playing with her nipple and she lets out a load moan. I lean back off her and pull off my shirt.

I come back down kissing her again and I run my hands down her side and run my hand along the waist band of the sweats. I go to reach inside them and she grabs my wrist stopping me. "Easton wait."

I halt all my movements, "Did I do something wrong." I panic looking down at her. She puts her hands on my chest pushing me back off her. She sits up and I sit across from her.

"No you didn't, it's just um...okay please don't laugh." She says playing with her fingers again. I take them in my hands. "I promise I won't laugh."

She takes a deep breathe, "I've never done this before.." I smile and bring her hands to my lips kissing them. "Why would I laugh? I don't care that you're a virgin."

I put my hand to her cheek and lean in to kiss her. I try to deepen the kiss but she presses her hand to my chest again and I back away.

"Sorry E, but I don't think I'm ready."  She looks down and I follower her gaze. We are both staring at my shorts and I'm pitching a tent. I blush and move to off the bed to head to the bathroom to take care of it. But she follows after me and grabs my arm.

"Wait.." she trails off as her hand settles on my chest and lightly pushes me back until my legs hit the bed.
"Sit down." She her voice having a seductive tone I've never heard from her before. So I do as she says, she grabs one of my extra pillows and puts it on the ground kneeling down on it.

She grabs my shorts and boxers tugging on them and I lift my hips to allow them to slide off. My hard dick springs free. Her eyes widen slightly  probably at my size, "Liz, you don't have to do this." 

She shakes her head, "I want to." 

Before I can say anything else she slides just the tip of her tongue up the underside, so light I can barely feel it. It's mostly just he sensation of her breath. Once she reaches the head, she slides her lips over it...just the head...sucking it in, swirling her tongue around it. My breath catches as she sucks a little harder, that encourages her to take more of me into her mouth sucking hard. Then she took me deeper in her throat licking the base of my cock with her tongue. She started moaning and she looked up at me with lust in her eyes. I feel my orgasm approaching and I think she knows. She backs off a couple times to keep me on the edge. I feel like this isn't her first time doing this, but I push that thought away. She feels like it's time for me to cum, she deepthroats me non-stop and uses her hand at my base. I'm about to cum so I tap her shoulder to let me pull out so I don't cum in her mouth but she doesn't move and she continues sucking until I'm bursting into her mouth as she swallows every drop of it. 

She pulls away and heads to the bathroom to clean herself up while I'm laying on my back breathing heavily trying to calm down. I've gotten head a few other times and it was never like that. Plus I was never allowed to cum in their mouths. I hear her finishing up in the bathroom as I pull up my boxers and shorts. As soon as she back in site, I have this huge grin on my face. I get up and walk up grabbing her face in my hands pulling her in for a kiss. When I break the kiss she giggles. 

"That was amazing Lizzie, have you ever done that before?" she shakes her head and I kiss her again. "That good, huh?" she asks smiling up at me and I nod. "Do you want me to take you home now?" I asked and she nodded. 

**End of Flashback**

I didn't realize that I had gotten hard thinking about that, and Margot was asleep. I'm so conflicted do I wake up my wife and have sex with her after getting hard thinking about Elizabeth giving me a blow job or do I go take care of it myself in the shower. I look over at the clock it's one in the morning, I can't just get up and take a shower. I roll over and snake my hand around Margot's waist pulling her against me pressing my erection to her ass. I start kissing her neck and she stirs letting out a happy moan. 

She turns around she sleepily smiles at me, "Someone's awake." I nod with a small smile and immediately kiss her so she can't see my smile doesn't reach my eyes. I feel like such a horrible husband using my wife to get off after getting a boner thinking about another woman.