"look! this for sissy!" he said holding up a pack of baby bottles.

"at this point we won't need a baby shower y'all keep buying stuff." storm said as he went to put it with the rest of the baby bottles.

"come on let's go put the rest in her room." i said and we walked to the unfinished nursery.

i placed the clothes into the crib and pacifiers on the changing table.

"i'm ready for her to get her." zoltan said making me nod.

"me and you both- now let's go annoy your mommy." i said and we both turned around to see storm in the doorway drinking his frappe.

"y'all ain't annoying shit, now about the baby shower—"

"we still doing it." i quickly said and he groaned.

"can i wear a sweatsuit?" he asked and i nodded.

"long as you comfortable baby." i said as i picked up zoltan who had his arms up for me.

"you just spoiled to the damn core." storm said staring at zoltan who shrugged in response.

"sissy will be too." he said while smiling then reached for storm.

"unt unt my belly too big to be holding you." storm said.

"as if you wasn't carrying him yesterday." i said and storm eyes widened.

"you snitch." he said glaring at zoltan.

᯽᯽᯽

"zoltan! yo daddy here!" storm yelled from the living room.

"come— zoltan you didn't cry last time he got you, why you finna cry now?" i asked as he grabbed his small bookbag.

he shrugged wiping his face,"we getting his stuff together!" i lied so i could try and get him to stop crying.

"what's wrong?" i asked him and he shrugged.

"i wanna be here with you and mommy."

"you be here with us more than anything, stop crying you not even staying the night you just gonna be there for a few hours. you don't wanna see your brother and sister?" i asked.

"i do...why they can't come here?"

"maybe they can one day, but not today. plus y'all would have to all stay in your room." i said and he nodded.

"i'm fine with that." he said as i wiped his face clear of tears.

we finally walked to the living room and he walked to daesyn who was in the door,"you ready?" daesyn asked zoltan.

"mhm. bye mommy, bye taiyo." he said walking out the door and daesyn shut it behind him.

"zoltan want his siblings to come over here one day..." i said as i locked the door.

"i mean- i'd have to talk to memia and rose first...then maybe a lil before i have the baby they can. and once the baby get a lil older i might let them more so." storm said.

"can you carry me to the bedroom?" he asked and i nodded going to pick him up.

once i had him secure in my arms i walked to the bedroom and laid him down in the bed,"bae?"

"yes?"

"cuddles?"

"yeah you tryna cuddle your way into some dick."i said and he laughed.

"i'm not- butttt i mean you offered." he said as i took my shirt off.

his eyes was starin down my torso and sweat pants i had on, his eyes finally went back to mines and he had a smirk on his face.

i swear this pregnancy has him horny as fuck.

i shook my head pulling my sweats down before getting in bed behind him,"stick it in." he said and i shook my head.

"quit rushing me..." i said as i pulled my boxers down and pulled him closer to my body.

i slowly started pushing myself into his hole and i heard him let out a small gasp,"you can k-keep going..." he said quietly.

i finally pushed the rest of my length inside him listening to his whimpers and low moans.

i slowly pulled out before slamming back into him over and over despite him asking me to slow down.

"fuckkk- okay babyyy please." he whimpered as i moaned in his ear.

i kept a tight grip on his waist before lifting his leg up for better access,"please what? hmm? this what you wanted right?" i asked as i slowed down my strokes but kept slamming into him.

"y-yes—" he moaned and i leaned down to suck on his neck.

"turn yo head..." i groaned as he slowly turned his head towards me.

his eyes were low and filled wit tears along, his mouth was gaped open and i leaned in to tongue kiss him.

he kissed back moaning in my mouth, "fuck..." i groaned feeling myself about to nut.

"cum inside me baby..." he said lowly and almost immediately i came.

"goddamn..." i mumbled feeling him clench around me.

he let out a loud moan letting me know he was also cumming, i stroked inside of him a few more times before finally pulling out.

"imma grab—"

"noooo just take a nap...when we wake up we can take a shower..." he said rolling over to lay beside me.

"alright....i love you.."

"i love you too." he said softly and kissed my cheek.

i turned my head to kiss his lips and he grabbed my face sticking his tongue in my mouth.

"round 2?" he asked pulling back.

"nasty ass...come on." i said sitting up as he got up and arched his back.