"I honestly don't get how you're not, though. How can you resist to this charming face, body and personality?" he settled on saying, showing off his features exaggeratedly.

Jisung was going to answer, but Felix peeked his head through the door. 

"I'm the one who can't resist. Now lets go, I need to try all of your makeup." he simply said, grabbing Hyunjin's arm and dragging him out of the room. "You can do whatever you want, Sung! Just don't fuck in my bed or burn down my house, please!" he shouted before slamming the front door shut.

Jisung's face burnt with embarrassment. Was the part about them fucking necessary? Probably not, but Felix couldn't have been happier about saying it. He knew they wouldn't do anything but cuddle or be all lovey-dovey with each other without even realizing but he still thought it would be funny to tease Jisung a little.

The brunette's mind and attention went to focus on Minho once he felt the boy stir awake, yawning and rubbing his eyes with the back of one of his hands. The other was still wrapped around Jisung's slim waist.

The ruckus had woken the older up, especially the loud bang on the door. Jisung smiled at the sight of the boy he liked slowly coming back to reality from his dream land.

The brunette felt in his dreamland right now, his own personal dreamland called Lee Minho.

"Good morning, baby." he said with a teasing, patting the older's puffy hair.

"Don't call me that!" he whined, noting his ears turn red. He wasn't ready for Jisung making his heart all fuzzy, he had just woken up, for god's sake.

"Why not, though? You sleep like one." laughed the younger.

"Because it makes my ears go red." honestly answered Minho, laying back down on Jisung's shoulder and sighing.

The brunette blushed.

"Felix and Hyunjin are gone, but they've left us pancakes." he informed, suddenly shy.

He turned to look at Minho, finding the boy's pair of brown eyes fixated on his own face. His blush rised stronger but he still didn't avert his gaze.

Instead, he took in all of Minho's features, noticing especially how dry the older's lips were and how much he looked like he has been all night crying.

Jisung's heart ached and a hand unconsciously moved to the red haired's face to trace a little path from his left eye to his chin, going through his cheek. The path the tears had followed before.

"You really cried a lot last night, right?" he whispered, frowning when Minho simply nodded.

"I'm feeling better now, since you're with me. I really thought you would hate me." he leaned on Jisung's hand, closing his eyes to feel more of the younger's warmth on his pale skin.

"Let's eat the pancakes, Min." the
brunette couldn't help but smile a little.

He stroked the older's cheek lovingly before moving and reaching out for the food on the nightstand.

☆☆☆☆☆

A/N

update 4 my boy's bdayyyy

lee know ily <3 hope you have the bestest day ever bubba