My Little World(Last Part)

The big clock of the living room bells seven times announcing its 7.00 am in the morning..Sun is shining bright but due to the heavy curtain it's not coming to the room properly, it is accessing slightly through the corner of the window which is creating a beautiful play of light and darkness in the room..

A man is sleeping on his tummy in the middle of the king size bed, his sleep broke feeling something heavy on his back..He was little annoyed as his sleep broke but when he felt someone pulling his hair with two tiny hands, his annoyance turned into a grin but he didn't open his eyes, which made the little human on his back annoyed, in returns of his ignorance he received sharp pulled on his hair and a sugary voice near his ear..

'Pappaa...papa...'

Hearing the sweet voice Arnav's small grin turned into a big smile, he held the person in his back protectively and turned around, now the little girl was seating on his tummy..Seeing Arnav's smiling face she touched his face happily and addressed him one more time,'Papa...'

Arnav's heart felt with joy seeing his daughter's smiling face first in the morning..'Good morning Princess..'

Greeting her he kissed her chubby cheeks and made her lay on his chest, pulling her head up from her father's chest she kissed his cheek..Arnav felt overwhelmed with the gesture of his little daughter and hugged her tightly..

At that moment someone turned on the light and Arnav saw both of his sons are standing there with sleepy eyes..He chuckled seeing their grumpy faces, their sleepy eyes and annoyed faces are enough for him to understand someone wake them up forcefully..Taking small steps Arush came near the bed and fall on there,holding Arnav's neck he closes his eyes, Kurav also followed him and laid down at the other side of the bed holding Arnav's neck..Arnav puts small kisses on both of their head holding his daughter in his chest..

Little Arshi followed her father's action and kissed both the brothers forehead.. Arush and Kurav opened their eyes a little and kissed their little sister and father..Ending the kissing session three of his kids layed down again hugging him..Arush on right, Kurav on left and Arshi on his top.. Arnav eyes got little moist seeing his whole world in his arms only one person is missing..

'You guys are sleeping again..'

Hearing the angry voice Arnav looked at the door and his smiled got more wider..Turning off the light she opened the curtain and the whole room brights up with the sun lights..Arnav puts his hand on Arshi's eyes to protect his daughter's eye sight and looked at his sons who were still laying down closing their eyes..

Caressing Arush and Kurav's hair she said with a love filled voice,'Wake up Shona, otherwise you guys will be late for school...'

But none of them paid any head to her words which made her angry.. She twisted their ears lightly and said,'Get up right now.. I didn't wake you up to come in this room from yours and sleep..If you don't wake up now, you will see the worst of me..'

Both opened their eyes wide open hearing the last words and looked at each other with little fear..Seeing the glaring eyes at them they ran from there hurriedly..Arshi started laughing seeing her brothers running away..She looked at Arshi and said,'And you..don't you have to take bath and eat..what are you laughing at??'

'Mommy..' Little Arshi smiled at her and jumped out of Arnav's arms to hers..

'My Shona bacca..' saying that she showered her with countless kisses and little Arshi giggles..'Now go baby, your Madhu Aunty is waiting for you in downstairs..'

Khushi puts Arshi down and taking slow steps she went out of the room..Fixing her duppatta khushi murmured..'I will miss Madhu so much, within few days Nannhe ji will take her to Australia..' She was about to go when felt a pull in her duppatta..