My little World (Part 5)

Few hours passed since Arush got hurt and now it's almost evening,sun is about to set..Khushi was worriedly seating near the window and looking outside as she haven't seen Arnav and kids since long..They left the house few hours back and haven't come back yet..They didn't even said anything before leaving..

She started panicking, did he left with the kids,leaving her alone??..No, it's can not be true!! He will not leave her alone like this but isn't it what she wants!! She wants him to leave from here but then why it's bothering her like this..Why can't she think clearly?!?!

So, he really left!! She felt a strong pain on her chest..Same kind of pain,if not more she felt when he left on his mother's birthday, misunderstanding her..How hard she tried to make him understand she doesn't have any relationship with Shyam but Arnav left leaving her alone, leaving her in a miserable state..Though that misery only leads them into a relationship builds with love and trust..

On returning from almost death bed he believed her without seeing any proof that she is saying all truth about Shyam and declared in front of all the family members that for him she is as important as his Di and he will not tolerate anyone who tries to misbehave with her..

From that day their relationship took a new heights..Though they faced lots of ups and downs even after that too but it only helped them to get stronger together and here today she is seating with the thoughts after elven years of marriage,where do they actually stand??

Khushi was deeply engrossed in her thoughts when she saw Madhu is closing the doors and windows!! She was so busy thinking about Arnav left her alone she didn't notice that Madhu was also disappeared from her sight few hours back..Khushi realized all of them are surely doing something together..Her heart started beating fast thinking about what are they up to now..

Madhu started messaging Khushi's feet with hot oil silently..Khushi kept looking at Madhu, she is an orphan like her who's maternal uncle was trying to get her married with a man 30 years older than her when she escaped from her own home,she met Khushi who was returning from hospital holding a positive pregnancy test result and clueless what to do next??Since then she is living with her..Madhu takes care of Khushi like an younger sister, just like she used to look after Payal..Khushi was worried what will happen to Madhu if anything happens to her..Good thing is Arnav is here now he can take Madhu with him!!

Khushi puts her hand on Madhu's head softly,as a result Madhu smiled at her..Khushi also smiled back at her and asked,'Madhu did you see Arnav ji and kids?? I haven't seen them since long..'

Hearing her question Madhu was mumbling to answer and Khushi was looking at her with confusion..At that time they heard knocking on the door and Madhu ran away to open it..Khushi took a breath of relief understanding Arnav is knocking on the door..They didn't leave her alone!!

.....

Madhu opened Khushi's eyes which she tied with a black ribbon and Khushi looked at her surroundings with an awe..Her front yard is beautifully decorated with fairy lights and golden stars just like Arnav decorated his pool side on her first birthday after their marriage..After that day he decorated their house and pool side for her in many occasions but still today she is feeling nostalgic seeing the decorations as it's reminding her their early days..

Khushi saw lots of colorful papers are hanging in the tree in between the fairy lights and stars,she took one chit in her hand and a big smile appeared in her face..

'Mommy,I love you..Kurav'

She took few more chits in her hand and started reading them..

'I am sorry Mom..Please come back..Arush'