Behind the Camera (part 2)

'Yes.. I want Divorce.. I want to free you from this relationship..' Khushi said not looking at him..

He leaved her hand as suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his chest.. ' You want Divorce??'.. He asked in disbelief that his Khushi wants to leave him..

She nodded.. He asked with teary eyes, 'Reh logi mere bina, Khushi?? Fark nahi parega mere bina..(will you be able to live without me, Khushi?? won't my absence bother you)'

'Saath mein kaha hai hum..saath mein to hai hi nahi..(where are we together..we are not together at all)' she replied with heavy voice..

Arnav turned around and said,'Ok then..If you make up your mind I won't say anything..Arnav Singh Raizada never beg anyone to stay with him..I never asked you to marry me,neither I will ask you to stay with me..you are free to do whatever you want ..'

Khushi looked at him with tears, 'Ok then..' saying that she left the room..

Arnav went to take shower, so that the cold water can clam his mind a little bit.. after sometimes he came downstairs to check on her as he didn't find her in their room.. He needs to talk to her before things go out of his control..not finding her anywhere he went to kitchen and there were piles of Jalebis, more than enough to feed a whole neighborhood...

'Hari Prakash..Hari Prakash...' Arnav called his loyal servant..

'Ji bhaiya..'HP came hurriedly..

'What is all these??' He pointed towards the piles of Jalebi and HP replied..' Vo bhabi made it this morning..'

Arnav murmured, 'Kuch or Karke na sahi, Jalebi bana bana ke mujhe garib jarur ker degi..Unbelievable'(if not by doing anything else, she will definitely make me poor by making Jalebi.)

'Ji bhaiya.. did you say anything..' HP asked as he didn't hear what Arnav murmured..

'No.. ' he paused a little bit, ' Did Khushi have anything after coming from the party..'

'No bhaiya.. Bhabi didn't come downstairs at all, after you guys arrived home..'Arnav gulped,she didn't have anything at the party except few drinks...Ok,why should he cares, did she care a bit before asking for something as big as 'Divorce'..Did she care a bit before humiliating him.. Did she care a bit before spending time with Shyam in the party even if it's for few minutes,whole India knows he and Shyam are enemies but she didn't bother to laugh at Shyam's jokes while from past many days he is dying to get a smile from her and on top of that Sheetal was mocking him as his wife was busy making friends with Shyam..She doesn't care.. She doesn't care at all than why should he!!

Though he didn't want to do anything for her,he couldn't stop himself from going to the kitchen to warm some milk for her..as he can't let her sleep like this knowing her condition!!!

Leaving the milk in their room he started looking for the girl he met 2 years ago while judging the Miss India contest in Lucknow.. seeing her his heart skipped a beat, it's not like he never saw any beautiful girl like her but there was something on her he couldn't take his eyes off..her smile, her eyes, the way of her talking, her nature, everything touched his heart like no one ever did.. After the program he asked his loyal manager of long time, Aman to find out about her and from Aman he gets to know she belongs to a middle class family, her father own a small sweet shop.. After inquiring a little bit he got to know from another contestant that Khushi is participating in this competition for her family as they are going through some financial crisis..

Till now he was only aware of his strong attraction towards her but now he started respecting her and falling for this beautiful soul..

When Arnav asked Aman to get Khushi's phone number.. Aman got the biggest shock of his life... ASR is the leading star of his time..he is acting in tv series and movies since a decade.. he is not only known for his acting but also for his extreme good looks..he has been tagged as most sexiest Asian man and most eligible bachelor of India since past few years.. he had dated from top models to actress and he is asking for number of a mere contestant of a beauty pageant..