Light in Darkness..

First time I met Khushi during a Diwali party..The party was thrown by Shasi Gupta, one of the richest men in India..This party was one of the lavish Diwali celebrations of the year which was happening in the huge backyard of his firm house..A backyard which is twenty times if not more bigger than my whole neighborhood.. I was attending the party with my friend come P.A Aman Mathur..

Though I hate parties I was really excited to join this one because this is the first time we got invitation in any of the Shasi Gupta's event..I met him few times before in professional gatherings and he seems very impressed with me..

Getting invited in Shasi's Gupta's party is actually a huge deal for a new comer like me,I can create a lot of connections here..After coming from Harvard I took over my father's business which was going through a huge crisis because of my father's illness and my brother Akash's no interest on it, he was happy in his world...

I worked my day and night on that business which my father Arvind Sing Raizada started and within five years we are considered as India's one of the famous fashion brand..Though we are very well off still we are nothing in front of Shasi Gupta, and attending his party is a very big deal for us..

Being in Shasi Gupta's good book, means you have every business persons of  India in your hand.. Though Shasi Gupta is a very big name, he keeps his personal life very private.. He doesn't entertain media or outsiders in his family affairs.. Diwali party is the only time when he invites few of his business associates to his firm house to celebrate with his family..I was super surprised when he invited me for such an intimate gathering.. Later his secretary Shyam Monohar Jha told me, Shashi Gupta sees his younger self in me.. I was in cloud nine hearing this.. I just want him to be connected with my business then no one will be able to catch me.. From one of the best I will be the best..

I didn't have any slightest idea the party I was attending for professional gain will turn into something this personal.. While serving drinks, a waiter spilled some soft drinks on me and excusing myself from everyone I went inside the house.. After cleaning myself when I was all set to join the party again I saw Khushi for the first time..She was wearing a red chiffon sharee with golden and green work, with light makeup and light jewelry..Red can be so beautiful color I really never knew before..She was looking like an angel on red and since then red is my favorite!!

She was creating a circle with oil lamps and the lights from the oil lamp was adoring her beautiful face..In 28 years of my life first time, I felt my heart skipped a beat..while she was busy with the lamps I was busy admiring her totally forgetting about the fact that I have a party to rejoin.. Suddenly her smile disappeared and a frown popped up in her forehead.. I noticed she kind of trapped herself into the circle of lamps and now badly needed someone's help to come out of it..Without wasting a second I went for her rescue..

She nervously looked at me when I gave her my hand..Without saying anything she was looking everywhere probably to check if there is any one else to help her.. Seeing no one she gave her hand to me, which I held slightly and helped her to come out of the circle..

 Seeing no one she gave her hand to me, which I held slightly and helped her to come out of the circle