My Little World (part 3)

Arnav was standing in front of the closed door of Khushi's house with his two sons.. He was standing there to shocked too do anything..Arush and Kurav was tired knocking on the door continuously but getting no response..

They were happy getting back their most favorite person but they were sad also because they didn't know how much they have to wait to actually get her back and those who knows Arnav only they know how much he hates to wait, once upon a time it was his one of the favorite dialogue..'Arnav Singh Raizada ko kisi ki intezar karne ki adat nahi hai..(Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't have the habit of waiting for anyone..)' but then Khushi happened to him and with lots of other things waiting also became a habit for him but he never knew she will test his patience like this and waiting for her will become his most common habit..

He found her finally,after a long separation he saw her and he felt some one poured cold water on his burning chest.. He felt he got his life back seeing her fit and fine in front of him but else he couldn't talk to her, she didn't give him the opportunity to say anything.. He was surprised and shocked seeing her behavior and his famous anger was now again rising, how could she do this, he agreed he made a huge mistake but was it so big that she abandoned her own kids and didn't even feel the necessity to inform him there's going to be another addition in their little world, they are going to be parents again, he would have been so happy knowing it from her, did she forget how happy he was when she was pregnant with the twins, how he used to be with her like a shadow during her pregnancy period and her mood swings were always on top, he was very patience and understanding with her then why she didn't even feel like to share such a happy news with him.. Did he fail her this much??

He was upset but not with her anymore, with himself, he failed her so badly that she preferred not to share the happiest news of their life with him but bear all the trouble by herself.. Far far away from him..Arnav was standing like a statue in front of the closed door too engrossed in his own thoughts..His trance broke when Arush asked..'Papa why mom closed the door.. doesn't she want to meet us??..'

Kurav shook his hand slightly and asked..'Papa will not mom go back with us??does she hate us??'

Arnav felt a pain in his chest hearing the innocent questions of his little munchkins.. He looked at his son's crying face and hugged them both..' No my dear, Your mom loves us very much.. we know that, right??' Saying that he removed tears from his sons's eyes and both hided their face on their father's chest..Their little heart was crying for their mother, all they wanted their mother back with them happily in their little world..

Arnav kissed above their head and said..'Mom is upset with us na..we hurt her but now we have to give her so much love and care that she will forget all the hurts.. We will make her very happy and erase all the pain she has,only then she will come back to us..aren't you papa's brave boys?? won't you work hard to get your mumma back??'

Both of them nodded positively.. Arnav smiled and said excitedly..'Do you guys want to know something very special??.. hmm??'

Both nodded again and Arnav said,'Mom is planning a surprise for us, you know!! ..soon she will give you a little cute sister..'

Kurav widened his eyes..'Really Papa!! Mom will give us a little sister to play with??'

'Yes little man but it can be a brother too.. whatever, soon Mom will give us a little baby to play with..' Arnav said rubbing his hands on both of his son's head..

Arush said happily..'It will be a little sister Papa.. I asked mom once for a little sister and she agreed..My mumma always do whatever we want still I had hurt her..' His face dropped while saying the last sentence..  

'We have to pacify mom as soon as possible so that we can take her and the little baby home with us.. So, my super boys we can do this,right???'..Arnav said with a smile putting his hand in front of the boys and they put their's hand above him with a new determination to get their mother back.. Arnav's heart was racing faster than ever but he has to be clam for his Khushi, for their little babies..