The promise

After a long day biu come back to his home but he still thinking about bible.
I'm sorry bible I'm really sorry. biu repepting same words while lying in his bed. His eyes left a drop of tear but that's not just tear, it's build disappointment with himself. He just don't know how to make things right now. He mets his friend After so long yet he make him excruciating.

He cry out his heart while lying on the bed.

"Sometimes when you hurt your loved one you feel empty inside cause because when you hurt them willingly or unwillingly you also hurt the kind jester they did for you ."

~

Bible do you still remember about that rainy night.

When you saw me that day , you were the only one who understands my pain. Because of you that men leave me alone.

I still don't know why he didn't come to  take me , when he was standing at the end of the street. He was watching me to gets away with you . But he still didn't bother to do anything.

You was helping me to walk. I saw you being careful about my body. I saw that your eyes slowly turning red become of tears. As it was raining heavly, "I didn't see your tears that day because of the rain."

I can tell that I was the one who is in pain that day but," you was the one who cry out my pain with your eyes."
"You felt my pain in your heart."
"We don't have any bond but I feel like we meant to be together."

You toke me to a small house where you calling out for someone but no one at the home that time.

You wipe out my whole body that night and try to cure my injures as much as you can.

When your aunt comes at home, you explain her the situation and gets a doctor for me.

When doctor was treating me," you held my hand very tightly." "And your eyes are closed." I felt you was shaking because of cold but still you only thinking about me.

After treatment you was not ready to leave me for a single second. And Stay by my side whole night.

You asked my name in a painful voice .
Build I'm build and you??

BIBLE I'm bible. Are you ok build, he asked me in a miserable tone.
It was difficult to tell that,  "who was the one who's in pain because of my injures."

You step on the bed and lay in front of me. You were holding me in your arms that night.

You talking to me continuously so that, I did not feel pain. You talk about a lot of things like flowers, family, friend yours future but I was not able to focus on anything because of your red eyes.

"Your eyes makes me believe in humanity." Your eyes is the reason I want to live. "YOUR RED EYES IS THE REASON I WANTS TO MET YOU AGAIN."

I was not able to focus on anything until you said, "LET'S MEET EACH OTHER AGAIN BIU." I PROMISE YOU I MEET YOU AGAIN. AND WHENEVER I MEET YOU AGAIN I HUG YOU LIKE THIS AGAIN. I PROMISE YOU BIU, I PROMISE "I WILL LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART."

You is the first person who ever gives me a nickname. But I was stupid to make you unconscious by saying that I don't like anyone's touch. And made you taken aback but still you didn't leave me because you was so busy in making me forget about the things that happened.

But, When I promise you to meet again I told you when" I met you in the future I will hug you very tightly" and talk to you nicely because you are my savior. But please turn out as a good person.

I remember , you was happy after my answer and PROMISE me that," you will met me again and take away all my pain when you hug me."

In the morning police take me away from you and I am never able to meet you again until now. Although that kidnapper don't found I really don't care about him . God definitely gonna punish him . "I just want to thinks about you."