Chapter Seven: Is this the end?

One direction had been on the top of the charts for months now, their popularity still reaching sky highs, and breaking what seemed to be unbreakable records. Louis and Harry were still in fact together, and instead of following the initial plan, they instead decided to be ten times more obvious, getting to the point where the boys even had to remind them that they were on stage sometimes, it didn't seem real, it seemed like the world was irrelevant and that they were the only thing there, they loved to take the mick out of Simon, often making it so blatantly obvious it seemed like a joke, but surprisingly, Simon kept his big mouth shut. Maybe that punch really did scare him, nevertheless he was out of the way and Louis and Harry could now love each other without having to hide it, along with their fans supporting them along their journey, everything was fine, until it wasn't.

"Come in!" Louis shouted as he fixed his hair for what seemed to be the thousandth time in the last five minutes, a few seconds pass and there was still no entry,  louis thought they must've knocked on the wrong door, until he heard the knock again , "I said come in the door is open!" Louis shouted once more, to his annoyance the person kept on knocking, Louis grumbled as he headed towards his studio door "I said come in the door is ope-" Louis stopped mid sentence, he was rather shocked to the the person that once tried to break in standing at his door, with four security guards standing behind him. shit. he thought, what the hell could he have done now? the silence was broken by a voice, "Louis, you need to come with us." 
"no, i have a date to get to, now if you'll excuse me ill be going" Louis said trying to leave to go and pick up Harry for their date, he was shoved back by one of the guards causing him to fall back and hit his head. "OI! what the fuck?!" Louis yelled as he clutched the back of his head.
"Now , now, lets not get violent shall we? Louis, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way, you choose" 
"I AINT CHOOSING FUCKING NOTHING FROM YOU TWATS!" Louis screamed at his loudest whilst trying to ignore the persistent headache that pounded at his head.
"I see,....boys, pick him up and take him back to the warehouse." Simon said sternly as the guards started to do their job. Louis started to panic, no, he cant. he tried his hardest to fight off the guards but he was ten times weaker than them, it didn't help due to his petite figure and feminine like body, "GET YOUR FUCKING. HANDS OFF OF ME!" Louis shouted at the top of his lungs as he desperately tried to fight them off, but it was too late, before he knew it, he was already thrown into a back of a van and was getting transported to this warehouse, he could do nothing else but to just hope for the best.

After a few minutes of getting thrashed around in the back, the car had started to slow down, Louis' heart was pounding out of his chest, he prayed to god that he would be safe and that nothing would happen to him or Harry, sadly, that was cut short by the guards pulling him out and putting a blindfold on him before taking him towards a long dirt path, which lead inside, what they didn't know was the fabric was sheer enough to see through, morons, he didn't complain though, he took it as a helping hand from god. As far as Louis can see so far, it was in the middle of no where, surrounded by thick trees, - maybe he was in a forest he thought. Carrying on up the long path, he saw thick trees surrounding the perimeter, along with a chain metal fence that separated the building from the forest. They slowly started to approach what seemed to be an old rusted building, It's walls was overgrown by thick ivy, and it seemed like the warehouse itself had been abandoned for decades, it barely had a roof, the only thing that kept it a warehouse was the hanging pieces of metal shingles that had been completely rusted over, it was almost like it would crumble to your touch. After nearly tripping over a scattered rock, they were finally inside, where Simon was sitting in front of a chair that had been reserved, specially for Louis, Louis gulped, he was finally sat down, with the blindfold off, the only thing that was holding him down were his restraints, keeping him from running away back to his home, to his Harry.