chapter two: the start of something..

Harry ran quickly to his room with a huge smile plastered on his face, he was super happy, and apparently Gemma noticed too.

"Hey you seem happier than usual"Gemma said softly to Harry.

"Thats because i am Gems."

"Tell me."

"W-what?"

"You met someone. And you have a crush. Tell me"

"wh-what wait how do you know was it really that obvious gems?" Harry said quite surprised."i mean i don't even know if i like them yet.."

"Doofus, im your sister i know everything. Now. Are you gonna tell me who this mystery person is or am i going to have to find out myself??"Gemma said excitedly as she sat down cross-legged on Harry's bed.

Harry talked to Gemma for two hours non stop.Giggling, laughing,fonding and just being happy, Gemma loved to see her little brother so happy she loved hearing about his day and the little adventures he's had that day, she continued to listen intently until harry finished before asking him a question "He sounds great harry! one thing.."

"Yes..."

"You haven't told me his name!" Gemma said over exaggerating her hands causing her little brother to giggle. "well?? Come on..."

"His name is Louis. Louis Tomlinson."

Gemma's eyes practically popped out of their sockets. "Harry. please tell me you're joking."

"No..? Gems I'm not, why?"

"Harry. Have you really got no idea of who that is?!"

"No.."

Gemma's jaw dropped as she hurriedly took out her phone to show Harry some pictures of Louis and explaining who he is.

"Harry! He's literally a world famous supermodel! How the hell have you not heard of him?!"

Harry's expression started to change. How the hell did he not notice?! Of course that was Louis Tomlinson. He felt incredibly stupid for not realising any quicker he then turned to his sister who kept on babbling on about who he is and how it's impossible that he hasn't heard of him. "uhh gems."

"What? What could be so important than me explaining who he is?I bet it's not that important anyw-"

"I have his number."

Gemma stopped mid sentence."Harry Edward Styles."

"Yes?"

"Please tell me you've at least texted him."

"Erm.. well that's the thing I don't know what to say.."

"Oh my god. Just start with a simple hey or hi . Come on! Do it already!"Gemma said practically jumping up and down.

Harry quickly clicked on Louis' contact to realise what he had named himself. 'future hubby😌💍'

"Oh my god... Harry did you name him that?!" Gemma said as she howled in laughter

"NO NO I PROMISE I DIDNT I GAVE HIM MY PHONE AND YEAH."