chapter three: the day out

Louis woke up with a huge smile plastered to his face he turns over to his bedside table and takes his phone, and messages Harry.

                            Hazza❤️

Lou : good morning luv :)

Hazza : morning louu! 

Louis smiled as he saw Harry typing something else.

                           Hazza❤️

Lou : good morning luv :)

Hazza : morning louu! 

Hazza : hey I'm free today, do you maybe want to hang out? 

Lou : yes! Although I have a shoot in twenty mins and I have to get ready so I'll talk to you later luv 

Hazza : okay :)

Louis smiled as he got up and started to get ready for his photo shoot. After a gruelling hour of posing he finally texted Harry.

                            Hazza❤️

Lou : good morning luv :)

Hazza : morning louu! 

Hazza : hey I'm free today, do you maybe want to hang out? 

Lou : yes! Although I have a shoot in twenty mins and I have to get ready so I'll talk to you later luv 

Hazza : okay :)

                              11:11

Lou : hiya luv , I'll be picking you up in twenty minutes, get dressed in something that's comfortable, i have a surprise place we're going to go to, oh and is it cool if I invite some friends aswell? :)

Hazza : okay!I'll see you in twenty minutes , and yes that's cool :)

Harry's pov : 

I wonder where we're going this time.. okay something comfortable... I'll put on my black skinny jeans and a green jumper. I stepped in front of my mirror and place a bandana in my hair and I then checked my phone before two minutes later hearing the doorbell.

"HAZZ! ITS LOUIS" Gemma shouted as she let Louis in.I quickly ran downstairs and gave my mum a quick kiss on the cheek before hearing her say "bye bye darling! Have fun and stay safe!" 

"Okay!" I replied quickly as I put on my trainers and went out of the door. Louis came out a second later since Gemma held him back to say something. "What did she say?" I said to Louis wondering what my devil sister said now.

"She just said to take care of her lovely little brother"

"Oh okay"

Fast forward to when we get to the mystery place:

"WE WERE GOING TO ALTON TOWERS-?!" 

"Yep!" 

"OH MY GOD LOUIS I LOVE YOU"

"Love you too niall"louis chuckled