Chapter five: an obstacle to overcome

Harry woke up with a huge smile, he has just had the best dream he's think he's ever had, not to mention the events of yesterday, he was extremely happy. He slowly rolled over towards his bedside table, he grabbed his phone and started to look through all the notifications he had received,as he looks through his social media, Louis' message pops up, he clicks it and cant help but to smile at his boy.

My Boobear🐻💙
Boobear : good morning luv!
Hazza : Morning Louuu!
Boobear : morning luv, i'm free all day today, do you wanna come to mine, and then we can invite the guys and just chill?
Hazza : yes!
Boobear : okay luv, ill pick you up in two hours :)
Hazza : okay :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hary smiled and got up and made his way downstairs. "Morning mum!"
"Morning darling!You look happier than usual, good night's sleep?"

"yep" Harry said as he took the cup from Anne's hand.

"Okay" Harry then made his way to the table and sat down. Gemma shot him a look and Harry reluctantly got up and sat next to Gemma.
"i'm guessing my plan worked then"Gemma hummed as she shot another look at Harry.

"what plan?"

"oh come on harry! i'm not that daft!"Harry only responded with him rolling his eyes at Gemma before he started telling her everything.Harry spent a good hour telling Gema all the gossip before he finally started getting ready for the day. He put on his usual black skinny jeans along with a plain white t-shirt.he fixed his curls before he stared at his phone for a good 20 minutes.
Harry then made his way downstairs to see Louis was already there waiting for him. "oh, Lou, why didnt you tell me you got here already?how long have you been waiting?"

"not long at all, i came here early to give your mum a thank you present from my mum, and also to see my beautiful baby as well."
Harry only blushed before he put on his shoes and left with Louis. When they got to Louis' house, the boys were already there, they greeted harry before going to the living room. Harry saw Niall playing his guitar in the corner, he walked over to him and started to sing to the melody that Niall was playing. Niall was shocked at how good Harry sounded and continued to play, when Harry stopped only then did he realise that everyone went quiet to listen to his singing. Harry then became extremely embarrassed when everyone was complimenting him. After everyone has said something Harry then had an idea, "hey guys?"
" yeah mate?"

"this might sound really stupid and it's cool if you don't want to and you don't have to-"

"mate, what is it?"

"we should start a band.."

"THAT. IS.A.GREAT.IDEA" Niall shouted in response causing the rest of the boys to agree.

"well, we should start writing songs then shouldn't we?" Liam said and then they spent a good fifteen minutes writing some songs.
they then recorded themselves singing the song and posted it on youtube.

"mate what should we be called?"

"one addition?" the boys shook their heads and joked about the name as a response to the name.

"how bout...One subtraction?"Zayn said

"Z, that isn't much better." Liam responded to Zayn causing Zayn to roll his eyes.

"how about... One Direction?" Harry blurted out after a few minutes of thinking the rest of the boys agreed and so they called their YouTube channel 'One Direction'. A few days passed and Niall called everyone to his place for an important matter, everyone went but thought Niall only said that so that he wouldn't feel so lonely. When everyone arrived, they started to sit down before Niall started talking, "i have called you here, because something major has happened. WE WENT VIRAL"