Chapter Six: Loving in the Dark

Harry woke up to the sound of Louis' soft breath, he watched as the love of his life was sleeping sound fully as the sun danced across his skin, his skin glowed a light shimmer of warm tan, his hair swiped across his head, his lips tinted a soft hue of pink. Harry couldn't help but gaze at the beauty. 

Louis woke up a few minutes later to Harry looking up at him."hmm,morning..." louis said groggily.
"morning" Harry replied softly
"what time is it..?" Louis said as he stretched his arms above his head.
"8"
"oh.." louis said rather annoyed he woke up that early. "how's your bum?" Harry flushed at that, remembering the events of last night. "good, but it still painful to walk" Louis snickered at that,
"Heyy.."
"don't blame me, you asked for it - no BEGGED for it,"
"What?! no i didn't!" harry said rather offended at Louis' comment.
"So you're telling me you didn't say 'daddy please I need you now, please fuck me daddy'" Harry only replied by hiding his face in the crook of louis' neck, "told ya"
"Oh shudupp" Louis laughed as he tangled his fingers in Harry's hair.
"so... about that date.."
"Hm?"
"do you still wanna go..?" Louis asked nervously, 
"Of course i do! besides id rather spend time with you rather than that bastard," harry and louis chuckled, "okay good, now come on, get ready, we have a Brunch to go to>"

Fast forwardddddddd(sorry im using loads of these btw)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Haz?? Are you rea- holy shit..."
"Huh-? oh.. hi baby" Harry said as he walked towards Louis to  give him a kiss. "what??" harry questioned since louis still hadn't moved a single muscle. "huh-? what? oh, nothing you just look absolutely stunning."
"really..?" harry replied shyly, blush creeping up his neck
"Fuck yeah." Harry only replied by saying 
"i was scared you wouldn't like it... that you'd think its too girly or.."
"are you kidding? babe, you look gorgeous." Louis turns harry to face the mirror. "Look at this, you see this? This is beautiful. This is mine, I'm lucky to have this, I'm lucky to have you." Louis says assuringly, "I love you, okay?" 
"Oka-hey! haha stop!!" Harry giggled as louis started peppering kisses across his face "Lou stop! haha!"
"okay baby, now come on!" Louis said before he gave harry a peck as he left the room.

Soon enough, the arrive at a brunch café, they sit down and order their food before being left alone. "so i uh- i saw a post on twitter yesterday-"
"yeah?"
"yeah, and it was of our fans, and they made this ship name for us, called 'Larry Stylinson' and i just thought i'd tell you so that you know that there are people who support us.."
"oh lou..." Harry said as Louis sniffled,
"and... i uh, i wanted to give you this.." Louis said as he handed Harry a small silver box. Harry's eyes widen, is this real..? he thought before he heard Louis' voice telling him to open it.

Harry slowly opened the small box, to reveal a small silver ring inside, Harry looked up at Louis with tears in his eyes, "I wanted to give you this, to uhm, to let you know how much i love you, and to promise to always love you," Louis said as he slid the ring on Harrys finger, "i hope you like it.." he said his voice shaky, 
"oh lou...Its beautiful!" Louis let out a sigh of relief before he got up and hugged Harry gaining a few looks from a few people around them. "i love you lou"
"i love you more haz"

As the day went on, the two became inseparable. They couldn't get off of each other, which I guess isn't a bad thing.. unless you had a show that night. The moment they got on stage the two was already shooting looks and giving each other little touches and they walked past each other, until harry read a sign from one of their fans that read 'WE LOVE YOU LARRY' and then slowly other signs like that one started popping up, until the crowd was a sea of posters, mostly filled with quotes and little key moments of them together, Harry couldn't explain how happy he was, he felt so glad that he was being accepted for loving a boy, and the other boys were so supportive of them as well , he couldn't explain how grateful he was for having these boys and fans beside him, supporting him every step of the way.